Translating an entre, unique Spanish RP into English: Good Idea?

Its a very nice script with lots of systems, a lot of time has been put on this. But it was made in Spanish, and I thought that maybe a new unique GM could hace its place into the English-speaking audiencie...

The GM is currently been maintained with updates by me, but what do you honestly think? Thx!

It's a lot of work, but it could pay off big time in the long run. The community is always in the need of something fresh.

If you can get someone to translate it properly (grammar wise), then why not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
It's a lot of work, but it could pay off big time in the long run. The community is always in the need of something fresh.
Yeah the script is very fresh indeed, very unique.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
If you can get someone to translate it properly (grammar wise), then why not?
Yeah, I'm the one who is translating it, my native language is spanish, and I know a lot of english. So I'll give it a try!

Well, it migh be interesting, but you also need to see the counterside, would it bring up more people to you having it in english? Can you fully manage a full translation script? And also, if you find it attratctive to make it in english you're good to go, if you don't risk you won't win, so give it a try

why not. It'd surely gain players if its in English and good enough.

I wouldn't do it, however, I would translate my english roleplay script to Spanish if i had a chance. The spanish roleplaying community has potential for new servers specially if you have a unique script.

Thumbs UP... If it is a good script then it is TOTALLY WORTH IT....