RP or DM?!

Roleplay Or Deathmatching
I prefere Roleplay.
Do You RP With The Others Or Just Deathmatching?!

I prefer drifting.

I don't get Roleplay, what's so entertaining about it?

I prefer DM over Roleplay.

Prefer RP, but because people don't RP, it always ends up in a fraps match, then a forum complaint, which often gets overlooked because the admins don't even know RP if it hit them in the head.

Or the admins simply tolerate DM, for the sake of the "playerbase", whilst still considering themselves anything even close to resembling an RP server.

Usually, they're only calling themselves an RP server because then they can "RP" being a cop, arresting people, or a gang member, killing people for no real reason.

Literally an RPG server, but they don't want to admit it, due to it showing that they allowed it to slide so far downhill, that there is no RP, nor saving the sinking ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
Prefer RP, but because people don't RP, it always ends up in a fraps match, then a forum complaint, which often gets overlooked because the admins don't even know RP if it hit them in the head.

Or the admins simply tolerate DM, for the sake of the "playerbase", whilst still considering themselves anything even close to resembling an RP server.

Usually, they're only calling themselves an RP server because then they can "RP" being a cop, arresting people, or a gang member, killing people for no real reason.

Literally an RPG server, but they don't want to admit it, due to it showing that they allowed it to slide so far downhill, that there is no RP, nor saving the sinking ship.
Yeah ... I think you are right ... No one respect the rules.