Problem with unusual hacker/crasher.

Our servers forums were compromised today and certain weird things started happening in our community he goes by the name 'Puppet_Master' He was able to kill on-duty admins which have a god mode enabled somehow with particles, crash players and send players to what seemed like they were above the samp height limit to crash the players we are unsure. I have never seen a crasher or hack like this before and could be devestating as he even shut our server down within seconds. Has anyone else had a hacker like this?. He has done it on both our servers and our scripter will be posting whatever debug we can get. Someone must have experienced this before.

There are hackers literally everywhere, what did you expect?

Yeah but I mean technically this dude could do what he does in our server on any server, its a bigger problem than you may think. You can't ban this guy he can crash our server which has 100+ players daily.

There's probably a backdoor in your script, you can't just crash any server with hacks.

that very well could be a possibility i was just looking for an opinion thank you, when my scripter has a debug we will look through it if we can't ill post it up here. This is becoming a huge problem.

That's all that can be done for now. Check your whole damn script from top to bottom.
If you haven't had any conflicts with other servers or communities, take it as a compliment.
Someone is actually pissed that you're doing better. So just find a way to outsmart him .