Hello!
Owning a server and when they reach 100 players made an appearance about the lag that's not too big but I have an idea but want to know your opinion and.
This lag is a timer that is used every seconds for everyone, but it sure is because I had in mind to do a timer for each player separately (ie they connect with SetTimerEx).
How about, I would eliminate lag? Or be the same work and consume more timers?
My guess is they would not be such as not to log all at the same time.

Excuse my english: D

Switch, it will surely be better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
View Post
Switch, it will surely be better.
Ok. Thank you for the answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edw
View Post
Hello!
Owning a server and when they reach 100 players made an appearance about the lag that's not too big but I have an idea but want to know your opinion and.
This lag is a timer that is used every seconds for everyone, but it sure is because I had in mind to do a timer for each player separately (ie they connect with SetTimerEx).
How about, I would eliminate lag? Or be the same work and consume more timers?
My guess is they would not be such as not to log all at the same time.

Excuse my english: D
You don't want to do that mate - timer per player. Your server might die (i.e. crash) with 20 or more players, especially if you have a lot of code in the timer. Stick to global timer(s) in this case.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Correlli
View Post
You don't want to do that mate - timer per player. Your server might die (i.e. crash) with 20 or more players, especially if you have a lot of code in the timer. Stick to global timer(s) in this case.
However a try.
That stuff is not too loaded timer, are more checks, if it is in a location, variables decrease.