Your inspiration in scripting?

We all know that having an inspiration boosts your interest, keeps you motivated and makes you more eager to learn more about things that you do, in our case,PAWN scripting. So who or what is your inspiration in scripting? I'd go first, LS-RP and RC-RP are the one of the servers that got me on scripting. I am very inspired with their server's script that's why I am very eager to learn how to script so hopefully, I could script as good as their developers, one day. Speaking of developers, Alex Cole, or simply Y_LESS is a god! He's also one of my inspirations in scripting! He contributed a LOT on this community, but sad to say, he left us. But still, I know that all of you will agree with me on this, He's a legend!

http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=29176

I was helping a friend map for a server he was trying and he told me I had to learn how to script

Before I met and became friends with Cheesus, X337 and SickAttack, I never really scripted pawn much. Their scripts did inspire me.

Cheesus: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=175802

X337: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=243204

SickAttack: http://forum.sa-mp.com/member.php?u=220781

A lot of ppl like Vince, Konstantinos, Dutheil (C_Far) but there is few ppl, which I didn't know before who seems very very good at scripting (like SickAttack, Sew_Suni or Sreyas). So.. They are a kind of inspiration. ^^'

I have been playing Stunt servers back in 2011 when I decided to create my own Stunt server searching it on the ******. I have pushed myself to the limits actually, Copy/Pasting someone's work and putting it to my code (the indentation is also horrible) - My first ever scripted command is /heal using strcmp LOL.

My first inspiration is the server Stunt Planet, I become idolizing Y_Less around 2012 at this time I started to read the Wikis Documentation (the basics). Welp here I am still around since 2011, Released tons of scripts (Including JakAdmin3 and LAdmin5)

I started when, LK-team banned me on their COD server confusing me with another player. I founded the same script on internet and well tried to change things in it started from colors that what will this do and that do etc. Once i was able to do small changes I went on editing Anak's script of 1V1 DM server. After that I started scripting from scratch where I read wiki's and tutorials and lot more and now I know I can script a lot of things.

Now i'm working on an whole new version of server (Mini Missions v11 and it was from scratch xD)

4 years ago, a friend of mine made a samp server, he invited me to play there, it was actually the first time I heard that GTA san Andreas had a multiplayer mode, well, I liked playing in his tracking server, well he did encourage me to learn how to script and make my very own server, but I didn't seem to be interested in scripting back in that period, and in 2015, I thought about learning pawn scripting, and so I began with watching some random tutorials on *******, but It wasn't helpful at all, I didn't understand anything, ut wasn't a long while until I knew about the Samp wiki, and so I started reading all the documentation there, I downloaded few pre-made gamemodes, and tried to edit them, sometimes I just explored the all the scripting code on them ion order to catch something useful, and with time, I learnt the basics, and started making my own personal project, some of witch(EO_VIP, EO_CNR....)

niCe inspired me, His servers were the first servers i played on SA-MP, I always wanted to open my own server and i did, after few weeks of opening I wanted to make a UCP/ACP for the server, So i started learning PHP and these stuff, And i made it, My server was the first script I started in PAWN, It took me too long time to finish it because i was learning and scripting at the same time.

I get inspired by seeing other people's scripts, by just entering Pawno and just start typing, I love doing it, and I'm slowly getting better at it. Nice thread.

I didn't get inspired by anyone tbh.. I was just curious on how you could 'make your own samp server'. I don't even script nowadays..