How come noone created dogfighting server?

I've been wondering since like I started playing SAMP how come noone created dogfighting server?
Like Hydra only or Hydra + Rustler with scripted bomb ejection of some sort, it would've been hella fun, wouldn't it?

Why haven't you yet? Are we mind readers?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Why haven't you yet? Are we mind readers?
Mainly because I can't pay for hosting (Not that I don't have money, which I don't have btw but even if I did I can't pay it because of my country laws and other bs.) And because I dont know how to script, and I personally (not really sure) don't think it would be really *that* hard to just script a simple dogfight server since people created much bigger and harder gamemodes.

There were a few servers that had dogfighting. I played on a few.
I guess they weren't so successful in the long run.

Servers that mainly focus on this will become lame after some time, this is more suitable for a minigame or multimode server.

what you said could be true it might be fun and alot of player may want to play it but not everyone has the time to make it.

lol... Isn't one of the sample servers a dogfighting server?

Also, dogfighting is all over SA-MP. Like SickAttack said though, it's not usually what the server is based on. It's usually just a mini-game or just something you can do.

Every server I see today has zero access to armed vehicles for players.
Because they have zero clue on how to limit their use.
So if you do something like this, count me in.

There used to be one, don't remember the name though.

I've seen it in servers as like a minigame or an event but people hardly ever did it from what I saw.