towcar

hey guys i have this cmd is supposed to tow the attached car to my trail if the car has under 900 hp but is not working i can tow a car with 1k health

Код HTML:
CMD:towcar(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gLogged[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Tu nu esti logat si nu poti sa folosesti aceasta comanda!");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] + PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] != 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Nu faci parte din Tow Truck Company.");
    {
        new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
        if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != 2 && !IsATCCCar(vid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You are not driver of a Tow Truck.");
        if(GetVehicleModel(vid) != 525) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You are not driver of a Tow Truck.");

if(IsTowing[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You already towing a vehicle.");
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTowPoints] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot tow any car till PayDay.");
        if(IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
        {
            new Float:health;
            new towedcar = GetVehicleTrailer(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
			GetVehicleHealth( towedcar, health );
            if(health < 900.0)
            {
                format(gString, sizeof(gString), "Acel vehicul prezinta mai putin de 10%s daune, nu il poti tracta!", "%%");
                SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, gString );
                return 1;
            }
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pTowPoints] --;
            Update(playerid, pTowPointsx);
            CP[playerid] = 90;
            UseFind[playerid] = 0;
            IsTowing[playerid] = 1;
            SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 2409.8416,-1425.7860,23.9826, 5.0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYN2, "Go to the checkpoint and destroy the car.");
            CP_Timer[playerid] = gettime();
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You dont have a vehicle attached.");
    }
    return 1;
}
why?

PHP код:
if(health 900.0)
            {

format(gStringsizeof(gString), "Acel vehicul prezinta mai putin de 10%s daune, nu il poti tracta!""%%");

SendClientMessage(playeridCOLOR_ERRORgString );
                return 
1;
            } 
This will return a message when you try to tow a vehicle with LESS than 900.0. Is this meant to be if(health > 900.0) ?

Код:
CMD:towcar(playerid, params[])
{
    if(gLogged[playerid] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Tu nu esti logat si nu poti sa folosesti aceasta comanda!");
    if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] + PlayerInfo[playerid][pLeader] != 6) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "Nu faci parte din Tow Truck Company.");
    {
        new vid = GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid);
        if(GetPlayerState(playerid) != 2 && !IsATCCCar(vid)) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You are not driver of a Tow Truck.");
        if(GetVehicleModel(vid) != 525) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You are not driver of a Tow Truck.");

if(IsTowing[playerid] == 1) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You already towing a vehicle.");
        if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pTowPoints] == 0) return SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You cannot tow any car till PayDay.");
        if(IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)))
        {
            new Float:health;
            new towedcar = GetVehicleTrailer(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid));
			GetVehicleHealth( towedcar, health );
            if(health > 900.0)
            {
                format(gString, sizeof(gString), "Acel vehicul prezinta mai putin de 10%s daune, nu il poti tracta!", "%%");
                return 1;
            }
            PlayerInfo[playerid][pTowPoints] --;
            Update(playerid, pTowPointsx);
            CP[playerid] = 90;
            UseFind[playerid] = 0;
            IsTowing[playerid] = 1;
            SetPlayerCheckpoint(playerid, 2409.8416,-1425.7860,23.9826, 5.0);
            SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_SYN2, "Go to the checkpoint and destroy the car.");
            CP_Timer[playerid] = gettime();
        }
        else SendClientMessage(playerid, COLOR_ERROR, "You dont have a vehicle attached.");
    }
    return 1;
}
Код:
if(health > 900.0)  //previously it was if(health < 900.0)
            {
                return 1;
            }
This was the part in which you made a little mistake instead of if(health > 900.0) you typed if(health < 900) thats why it was sending you message on less than 900 health car and was towing above 900 hope it fixed your error.

i tryied to tow the car with full hp it's giving me the message is good but the thing is after that i smashed the car under 600 hp and still giving me the message "the car don't need to be towed is not damaged"

Because
PHP код:
 new towedcar GetVehicleTrailer(GetPlayerVehicleID(playerid)); 
The trailer isn't attached yet...

if(IsTrailerAttachedToVehicle(GetPlayerVehicleID(p layerid)))

before that code you typed

So... what is the purpose of /towcar?? The trailer is already attached? Then where do you attach the trailer?

the trailer is not already attached my friend i have a towcar and i press CLICK to attach it then i use /towcar , if i use this cmd without trailer i get "you have no trailer attached" so everything is fine just can't get the real hp from trailer

Are you sure the HP is correct at the time you use /towcar? I can't remember, but doesn't the trailer get full health when it is attached, or is that my memory failing me?

Try typing /DL in-game and see if the trailer's health is still below 900.0 when you attach it.

no my friend the trailer is another car that is damaged by me or another player

photo: http://imgur.com/a/2avxX