MYSQL Database hosting company

I don't know where to post this but i wanted to know what mysql database hosting site is most reliable? I did some research but it didn't meet my standards, if any of you guys know please comment the link here Thanks in Advance!

Your host should come with one.

Anyway, you can request a server on ultra-h.com and use their database.

Alternatively, try googling and use any if you are not going to open a big and professional server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Your host should come with one.
Bingo! If it doesn't, ditch it. There are so many slot-based hosts that offer at least one free MySQL database nowadays and that should be the standard. Alternatively, you can buy a VPS and just host everything there.

Depending on your project, I could hook you up with a few decent free ones. Obviously the quality would be me, but it would be good enough to host a database to hook up on your real website.

Your database should be hosted on the same machine as the application using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndySedeyn
Посмотреть сообщение
Your database should be hosted on the same machine as the application using it.
Not really. You can connect to remote MySQL servers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashas
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really. You can connect to remote MySQL servers.
I think he just means in terms of security and efficiency its better to host it locally on the same machine as the services using it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilli9434
Посмотреть сообщение
I think he just means in terms of security and efficiency its better to host it locally on the same machine as the services using it.
Not really. The IP of your web hosting and the IP of your server would only be able to connect to it (or other IPs you specify).

You can use your web hosting as your MySQL server/database.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Not really. The IP of your web hosting and the IP of your server would only be able to connect to it (or other IPs you specify).

You can use your web hosting as your MySQL server/database.
Latency....

Latency would also be determined by the location of the two nodes. If your client is in Germany and your server is in USA you're gonna have latency. If your client and server are in the same datacenter, there would be very little.