[Tool/Web/Other] TextDraw Converter [ .pwn to .tde or .itd ]

Introduction:
This is simple c# program which converts textdraws to be used in tde / iPELOMAX textdraw editors.

How to use it?
click on choose file, choose kind to convert, TDE Editor / iPELOMAX Editor, then click on convert, you will be able to save the file to custom directory by clicking on save button...

Some Screen Shots:

.exe file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jz4qvb...ect%282%29.zip

source file:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/cdr9w6...arnProject.zip

NOTE: Project name is learn project because I started a new project with that name and wanted to learn more c# by scripting in it so yeah... lazy to rename it lol, even I don't know if its easy to do...

I would be so thankful if any one help me to improve / optimize the
codes...

if you found any bugs report them below kindly.

good job bro
keep it up

Isn't you left programming -_-. Nice work -_- Will hunt you down :3

Good Job

Quote:
Originally Posted by Younes44
View Post
good job bro
keep it up
Thanks sir.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
View Post
Isn't you left programming -_-. Nice work -_- Will hunt you down :3
Thanks sir >:C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMF
View Post
Good Job
Thanks sir .

Good job Bro, Keep it up !

Good and start to use github

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
View Post
Good and start to use github
Thanks, but what's the difference? isn't the main point is downloading the "file"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
View Post
Thanks, but what's the difference? isn't the main point is downloading the "file"?
The main point to use the github that save the file for long term then this mediafire shit.

Make adri1 textdraw editor please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eco1999
View Post
Make adri1 textdraw editor please.
do you mean let it convert for adri1 editor too? if yes, its already doing that, I've called adri1's editor as: TDE Editor.

Really useful, I'll try this out

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
View Post
In addition to this we can improve our own scripts by teamwork.A script in which multiple brains put effort on is better than in which one single brain worked on.This can include optimizations,review our own coding styles(as we are improving everyday),things that we forgot to fix can be noted by another person's eye(as thinking skill is different for different person) and build a better programmer or scripter in us.And yeah coding backups.

Did you make it on Visual Studio?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
View Post
In addition to this we can improve our own scripts by teamwork.A script in which multiple brains put effort on is better than in which one single brain worked on.This can include optimizations,review our own coding styles(as we are improving everyday),things that we forgot to fix can be noted by another person's eye(as thinking skill is different for different person) and build a better programmer or scripter in us.And yeah coding backups.
Alright, thanks for information...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vassilis
View Post
Did you make it on Visual Studio?
Yea

Hello from Ukraine, sorry for my bad english. This is very goood tool, thank you for this tool)

Karet Doroste.
Well done fam, keep up the good work.

Interesting