Dialogs Can be Scripped with Enter[REPP ++]

hej.
i was currenty making a system for my rp server.
now the problem is that the player's can skip the dialogs with enter even if they dont write what they're told to.

Код:
if(dialogid == DIALOG_break2)
{

new stz[300];
     if(!response) return SendClientError(playerid,"Fagot");// Wrote nothing
     if(response)
     {
        if(strcmp(randomzznr, inputtext))
    {
    randomstr(randomzznr);
    new strings[300];
    format(strings,sizeof(strings),"{9C9C9C}---Step 3---\n{FFFFFF}Write The following in order to continue\n\n{9C9C9C}%s",randomzznr);
	PlayerTemp[playerid][failed] = 0;
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_break3,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Breaking",strings,"Okay","Cancel");
	}
    else
       {
             if(PlayerTemp[playerid][failed] == 3) return SendClientError(playerid,"You have Failed 3 Times");
               {
                PlayerTemp[playerid][failed]++;
                SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Failed ++");
    format(stz,sizeof(stz),"{9C9C9C}---Step 2---\n{FFFFFF}Write The following in order to continue\n\n{9C9C9C}%s",randomzznr);
                ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_break2,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Breake",stz,"Okay","Cancel");
                }
        }
	}
}
if(dialogid == DIALOG_Break)
{
if(!response)
{
    new stz[300];
    format(stz,sizeof(stz),"{9C9C9C}---Step 1---\n{FFFFFF}Please write the down to continue\n\n{9C9C9C}%s",randomzznr);
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_Break,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Breaking",stz,"Continue","");
}
// Wrote nothing
if(response)
{
   if(strcmp(randomzznr, inputtext))
    {
    randomstr(randomzznr);
	new strings[300];
	PlayerTemp[playerid][failed] = 0;
    format(strings,sizeof(strings),"{9C9C9C}---Step 2---\n{FFFFFF}Write The following in order to continue\n\n{9C9C9C}%s",randomzznr);
    ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_break2,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"testing",strings,"Continue","");
	}
        else
        {
            if(PlayerTemp[playerid][failed] == 3) return SendClientError(playerid,"You have Failed 3 Times");
              {
                  PlayerTemp[playerid][failed]++;
                  SendClientMessage(playerid, -1,"Failed ++");
                  new stz[300];
    format(stz,sizeof(stz),"{9C9C9C}---Step 1---\n{FFFFFF}You are breaking into business\n\n{9C9C9C}%s",randomzznr);
	ShowPlayerDialog(playerid,DIALOG_Break,DIALOG_STYLE_INPUT,"Break",stz,"Continue","");
              }
         }
         return SendClientError(playerid,"You need to write something");
	}
}

PHP код:
if(!response) return SendClientError(playerid,"Faggot") && ShowPlayerDialog(playeridDIALOG_break2..... ); 

still same thing.

Assuming it's an input dialog:
PHP код:
if(!strlen(inputtext)) return SendClientError(playerid,"Fagot"); 

Thanks Jamster <3
Repped bothe

Issues

I'm sorry this is kinda off-topic to the solution, but I have to day this. I am assuming your plan is to make sure players join your server, and thats fine but insulting your members with silly things like:

Код:
if(!response) return SendClientError(playerid,"Fagot");// Wrote nothing
Is disgraceful, if I ever saw this on a server then my first though would be, well the scripter hasn't though this through, he doesn't care enough to treat people with respect, so I can assume the script hasn't been done correctly and that the scripter is probably a child roughly 12 - 13 maybe? I am not trying to insult anyone here, but I just want to point out that if I saw this I wouldn't stay on your server much longer.

Please think before doing this stuff, it might seem funny to you but to others it will most likely make them re-think their decision to remain on your server.