shooting to engine

Hi,

It's possible to know if player shoot to vehicle engine or bonnet?

GetVehicleHood from https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=486060

That pastebin don't exist..

I clearly can't make a promise to myself that I am not helping ya out, but since you are everywhere in the Scripting Help section, I'd like to tell you this.

LEARN TO SEARCH.
And please, At least try to do that. Some of your questions can be answered easily by searching or so, and some of your questions are just plain dumb (no offence) - You could have tested these in your local server by yourself.

If I were you guys (who ever is reading this), Please don't encourage this guy to be lazy by helping him out giving codes and etchetera, instead ignore his thread - He should learn to search, He spammin' up the Scripting Help section. This guy ain't have the manners to say Thank you, and whenever you say something good or bad to him, He will just ignore ya...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaKe Elite
Посмотреть сообщение
I clearly can't make a promise to myself that I am not helping ya out, but since you are everywhere in the Scripting Help section, I'd like to tell you this.

LEARN TO SEARCH.
And please, At least try to do that. Some of your questions can be answered easily by searching or so, and some of your questions are just plain dumb (no offence) - You could have tested these in your local server by yourself.

If I were you guys (who ever is reading this), Please don't encourage this guy to be lazy by helping him out giving codes and etchetera, instead ignore his thread - He should learn to search, He spammin' up the Scripting Help section. This guy ain't have the manners to say Thank you, and whenever you say something good or bad to him, He will just ignore ya...
Just ignore him.. He doesn't understand a word.. It reminds me of ****** bots.

Agree, I encourage all of the people who sees this to ignore this guy.