Server's Memory Usage

So we are about to run a roleplay server and so far the server itself has a memory usage of 50mb.
Is it normal for such roleplay script to have a memory usage like that?

The script is made from scratch with some of remaining codes from SCRP (serving as a skeleton script, while I am adding more codes to it), So what do you think? - The script uses; fixes, zcmd, sscanf2, whirlpool, SQLite, streamer, timestamp, YSI library, mSelection, OPA, GetVehicleColor and progress2. MAX_PLAYERS is undefined and set to MAX_PLAYERS 100 and the script has a separated filterscript for the mappings...

Other information with the script:
• It runs 31 tables in one database (SQLite)
• There are at least 5-10 tables that aren't properly well made.

~ And Sorry if I have posted this in the wrong section.

Other Checks I have made;

• One of my prototype stunt script runs in 19mb

I'm going to assume that your script is production-level and already have lots of features added in. Have you tried doing a stress test on it with live players? 50 MB on idle is fair as long as it doesn't shoot through the roof when you actually start letting players in.

I haven't tested the script yet so far the script goes to 51,000K (51MB) with myself alone and yes the script is already at it's production-level with a lot of features in it.

It really depends on the size of memory your vps / dedicated server has? Yes it good to be memory efficient however unless your releasing your script for others to use, it doesn't really have much effect. The size of your script seems very reasonable.

I have seen scripts use 1.2GB of ram and still run really well ( with over 100 players on ). If your just using this script on your own server and you know you have the ram there then you have nothing to worry about, you should only be worried if your ram usage is getting extremely high.

I'd say it's fairly normal. You've got to count one or two megabytes extra for each additional player.

Phew, I thought my script is acting weird lately... Thank you for the reply guys. The script .amx size is 8.42mb btw. I will be reporting back when the memory usage spikes up from 50mb to 1-2GB (I have one poorly NGRP edit script which does this, I dumped it lol)