having chat with voice on SA:MP Client

Is any way to make a chat with voice .Pressing Y and talk with players near you with your mic liek garry mod or cs?
It will not be a nice features? to not use teamspeak ....

I don't think that'd be implemented ever.

Annoyance, bullying and harassment to another level, you know how people can get.

You suggest something like Garry's mod, have you ever been on a server there?
Little 12 year old who's balls havent dropped shouting down the pissing mic.

Imagine how 300 players would sound!
Lovely...

There's way to talk with your friends in-game via teamspeak (you need to have some experience to it btw) cause it's requires this plugin to make it work for in-game. I've seen 2-3 popular servers (such as LS:RP) uses this plugin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex Magaсa
Посмотреть сообщение
There's way to talk with your friends in-game via teamspeak (you need to have some experience to it btw) cause it's requires this plugin to make it work for in-game. I've seen 2-3 popular servers (such as LS:RP) uses this plugin.
But they need to have teamspeak, right?

I mean to talk in range of 5 - 20 max .....but you are right teamspeak is the best option....

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Annoyance, bullying and harassment to another level, you know how people can get.
Then there would be no point of voice chat in nowadays multiplayer games, I mean, if that was the case, CS:GO for example would have lost half its players you know
A mute option would prevent bullying and any kinds of harassment I believe
Also adding such a feature would not only add fun to SA-MP but it would also make it a more interactive and dynamic game, even though I highly doubt something like this would be added in the next version (if not versions x) )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlezone
Посмотреть сообщение
Then there would be no point of voice chat in nowadays multiplayer games, I mean, if that was the case, CS:GO for example would have lost half its players you know
A mute option would prevent bullying and any kinds of harassment I believe
Also adding such a feature would not only add fun to SA-MP but it would also make it a more interactive and dynamic game, even though I highly doubt something like this would be added in the next version (if not versions x) )
SA-MP is a bit different since with one ****** search, you're literally a god in a server with your little scripties. But hey, let's make it a lot worse!

I can see that starting a new era of rage quitting. Just like when people play CS:GO and they are bad or are having a bad game, then their teammates go, you're cancer, aids, your aids!, you're bad, omg you're so bad, etc.

It may or may not put you down, and you would probably not want to join a server when you see a specific player online.

Imagine all the kids going, hacker, hacker, f*** hacker you will get ban, turn hacks off! Then the rest of the "good players" do what is above.

Seriously, blocks cheats first. Chaos, chaos everywhere!