UCP HELP

Need a small help. How we can connect a database of our website and VPS together? like VPS for MySQL saving database and our website to get the data from it in (NO localhost way)

Any Idea?

You can connect your MySQL database (in you webhost) and your GameMode (in your VPS).... just go to CPANEL in your webhost and click on Remote MYSQL

Quote:
Originally Posted by arkerooz
Посмотреть сообщение
You can connect your MySQL database (in you webhost) and your GameMode (in your VPS).... just go to CPANEL in your webhost and click on Remote MYSQL
can u help me via teamviewer will highly appreciate ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humza
Посмотреть сообщение
can u help me via teamviewer will highly appreciate ?
I can try

Anyone else?

Sorry what do you mean?

Am I correct by saying you want to connect both your sa-mp gamemode and your website to the same mysql server?

If this is correct, then if your website is not local ( aka hosted on the same VPS as the sa-mp server ) then you need to use the external ip for the VPS.

You will also need to enable remote access to your db: Link to enable Remote Access

once you do that, you should be able to connect remotely to your mysql server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azzerking
Посмотреть сообщение
Sorry what do you mean?

Am I correct by saying you want to connect both your sa-mp gamemode and your website to the same mysql server?

If this is correct, then if your website is not local ( aka hosted on the same VPS as the sa-mp server ) then you need to use the external ip for the VPS.

You will also need to enable remote access to your db: Link to enable Remote Access

once you do that, you should be able to connect remotely to your mysql server.
Aha. Let me try it

Log in to cPanel, go to Remote MySQL, insert the IP of your VPS in the box below Add Access Host, then click on Add Host.

- Fixed via TeamViewer