Internet Speed.

Step 1): Get some tissue.
Step 2): Take a look at this: http://imgur.com/a/g8okk

This there a way to get a faster internet speed! i can't take this anymore,I'll run away if this persist.

Edit: An admin should delete this,this is a disrespect to the forums.

If you want a faster internet connection maybe close any unused programs that use internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristolisTV
Посмотреть сообщение
If you want a faster internet connection maybe close any unused programs that use internet.
Not an issue,trust me i would have like everything close expect for 1 thing and i'll still have low speed.

Maybe the problem is with your ISP. Did you always had a bad internet connection, or these days?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChristolisTV
Посмотреть сообщение
Maybe the problem is with your ISP. Did you always had a bad internet connection, or these days?
Changes,normally i get like 1.0+ 1.9 the most.,>_> but if someone else in the household connects my ping is flying through the roof,1900ms PING

Well, to be honest, I don't have a solution. I think the best you can do is to move your modem/router to a better place (Not sure if it's gonna work)

Hmm, scripting help and seeing a topic about internet speed, kind of the wrong section.
However check ur modem settings looks like ur limited to 1MBPS, reset your router/modem to default settings, and check it all.

Its because your router is probably old and doesn't support load balancing or does and does it poorly.

Find a better router or ask your ISP to send you an upgrade. Depending on how many people use your internet will depend on what router you should choose.

I would find one that is from a known brand that was released from now to the past 3 years.

Did I been like that forever?