Error 213 & 032

So I tried compiling a script but I received several errors:

../gamemodes/inc/drone.inc(14) : warning 213: tag mismatch
../gamemodes/inc/drone.inc(14) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
../gamemodes/inc/drone.inc(45) : warning 213: tag mismatch
../gamemodes/inc/drone.inc(45) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2271) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2272) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(228 : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(228 : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2291) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2291) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2309) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2309) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2327) : warning 213: tag mismatch

Good i will send my magicians to fix the error without seeing the code.

Please provide code.You can't expect people to help you without providing the code where the errors occur.

2400 > if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] != 7 && PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] != 6)

2408 > if(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember] == 7)

2414 > SendRadioMessage(PlayerInfo[playerid][pMember], TEAM_BLUE_COLOR, msg);

C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2400) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2400) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2408) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2408) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2414) : warning 213: tag mismatch
C:\Users\Saved Games\Desktop\test\gamemodes\GRP.pwn(2414) : error 032: array index out of bounds (variable "PlayerInfo")

Show us your enum and what you done with pMember var
Index out of bond means you are pointing an index greater than an array's upper bound.And tag mismatch error is self explanatory