I want to be scripter

Hello everyone I am not new in SAMP I played it 6 Years I want learn how to become scripter can some one teach me ?

The only way is to learn it by yourself just like I did. I don't think someone is going to teach you...

Watch tut's, videos on ******* and so on... no one can teach you...

I had to learn c++ in order to get started in pawn

If you do a little search, you'll find out that you're not the 1st one to ask this question here.

Lesson nr 1. Read the rules and learn to use the search feature present on these forums.
The community along with the Wiki pages will teach you everything you need to know.

Pawno is super simple most easiest thing to script. I learned C++ before hand game hacking then to pawno but pawno is different to c++ but you would understand it easier.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonBolt
Посмотреть сообщение
You played for 6 years and is only got interested in scripting now? i started playing samp last summer and started to script 1 month after,Just wow,my advice is: Don't even bother.
Get out of here, and get some manners.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexanderjb918
Посмотреть сообщение
Pawno is super simple most easiest thing to script. I learned C++ before hand game hacking then to pawno but pawno is different to c++ but you would understand it easier.
It's super simple, you can't even get the name of the language right. GG.

---------------------------------------------------

You don't need a teacher (indirectly), you can learn by looking at others' code, reading tutorials, consulting documentation, helping others in the Scripting Help board, and most importantly, by practicing and practicing. Explanations surely help once in a while, so don't hesitate to ask any questions or for help on things you code in the Scripting Help board. People will most likely give you their support, for free.

http://www.compuphase.com/pawn/Pawn_Language_Guide.pdf

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Get out of here, and get some manners.
Why is everyone taking that response as an offence? i don't mean anything bad do you know what 6 years is worth?
the amount of money you could make in that time,i don't like to see anyone waste there life! that goes for everyone ****** spent 10 Years of his life on SA-MP know what he said? he regretted it. do you think i want to hear anyone else on this forum say that;No hence the reason why i told him "You didn't learn the 6 years you were playing why you wanna learn now?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by CannonBolt
Посмотреть сообщение
Why is everyone taking that response as an offence? i don't mean anything bad do you know what 6 years is worth?
the amount of money you could make in that time,i don't like to see anyone waste there life! that goes for everyone ****** spent 10 Years of his life on SA-MP know what he said? he regretted it. do you think i want to hear anyone else on this forum say that;No hence the reason why i told him "You didn't learn the 6 years you were playing why you wanna learn now?"
You do realize that those 6 years are specifically from the start of him playing SA-MP to today, and not the lapse of him trying to learn how to script, right?

Not everyone decides to learn scripting while playing a game/mod that has that possibility, so what you said is completely irrelevant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
I became interested in scripting 4 goddamn years after I played for the very first time.
That didn't stop me from learning what I know now. I took knowledge and I'll be happy to return the favor to new guys.
So maybe he should bother, because he'll definitely do more then you. You're among the cancer of this community.
Lol,i think you mean than*,I'm not sure though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
You do realize that those 6 years are specifically from the start of him playing SA-MP to today, and not the lapse of him trying to learn how to script, right?

Not everyone decides to learn scripting while playing a game/mod that has that possibility, so what you said is completely irrelevant.
Sorry sorry my bad,Delta00 i think you should learn samp coding my advice is you should start reading the wiki.