[GameMode] [0.3.7r2] High Desert Prison Roleplay [Y_INI][Custom Map/Inventory/100% Working]

Surprised that you're releasing this, idk if you remember me but I'm David. It's a shame you couldn't get another server up and running, it was a real good server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTV
View Post
Surprised that you're releasing this, idk if you remember me but I'm David. It's a shame you couldn't get another server up and running, it was a real good server.
Ofcourse I remember you, and yea sadly I couldn't setup a new server.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
Ofcourse I remember you, and yea sadly I couldn't setup a new server.
I wish I had the money to get one up and running, not a lot people got to appreciate what you made here back when I played it.

This gamemode is not in Y_INI but in SII. This is cheating that you are saying this gamemode uses Y_INI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
View Post
This gamemode is not in Y_INI but in SII. This is cheating that you are saying this gamemode uses Y_INI.
Cheating? What?

nice.

Appreciate all the nice comments, thanks everyone.

These codes should be at "COMMAND:SECURITYCAMERA", you couldn't see the cameras with you'r original code, so here is the code to look at the cameras.
PHP Code:
  else if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playeridCORDS HERE))

SendClientMessage(playeridGREY"You are not at the Control Room.");
    return 
1;

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
View Post
These codes should be at "COMMAND:SECURITYCAMERA", you couldn't see the cameras with you'r original code, so here is the code to look at the cameras.
PHP Code:
  else if(!IsPlayerInRangeOfPoint(playeridCORDS HERE))

SendClientMessage(playeridGREY"You are not at the Control Room.");
    return 
1;

Cameras in the current script are yet to be scripted (working), thats why I didn't bother changing the scripting and commands.
So if you want valid working cameras, you'd have to script it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by $Marco$
View Post
Cameras in the current script are yet to be scripted (working), thats why I didn't bother changing the scripting and commands.
So if you want valid working cameras, you'd have to script it.
I know, i loved you'r work. I kept editing you'r gamemode in all the ways. Thanks a lot for sharing this gamemode !

Why start a new server, when I get into games instead server "server close or not conect"

irc not found. Neither I can find it anywhere on the internet .

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashin1231
View Post
irc not found. Neither I can find it anywhere on the internet .
You can just '//' the irc part and continue without it.

How can I change new inventory sistem with old?
Please explain me... this inventory is very bugged.
I edit this GameMod for a long time.
Thank you so much for this release

Code:
D:\Penitentiary Roleplay 0.3.1 by Marco (1)\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sii"
whats this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomCarter
View Post
Code:
D:\Penitentiary Roleplay 0.3.1 by Marco (1)\gamemodes\PRP.pwn(2) : fatal error 100: cannot read from file: "sii"
whats this?
Download SII.inc Link: https://pastebin.com/f4d520410, then after downloading open the text file and save it as "SII.ini" then copy it to your pawno/include. Error should go after that, because you just didn't have SII.

Hey Can You Plz Compress All Includes In .rar file and give me mediafire Link, I Need Them Waiting For Your Rply Marco.

Why 26 ERRORS?
http://prntscr.com/gf115w

Graphic mod/version enb?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oficer
View Post
Graphic mod/version enb?
Back in the day this was a custom ENB sent to me by a friend, he never published it sadly.