Normal Roleplay or Survival Roleplay

Would a serious roleplay server based in an apocalyptic world gain any popularity? I know there are a few survival servers out there but don't think I've seen one where it is strict roleplay. Or should we just stick to normal roleplaying servers?

How about not opening a new server and playing on others ?

The SA-MP community has never changed, has it?

I'd rather say sticking to normal Roleplay servers. If it's good enough with everything it's gonna gain popularity for sure.

Sounds like a decent idea to be honest. Nowadays SAMP is over saturated with roleplay server which are pretty much clones of each other. It's very rare that you find a server which tries to think outside of the box and come up with new ideas.

Go for it. Even if it flops at least you made an effort to try something different.

Unique servers don't get the players, instead clone servers with the same script does.

But it is worth a try. Go for it!

I would say survival but it all depends what kind of players are there.

I'd like survival because it's new, great, although there is not too much server "BEST" in survival

Just survival, not RP. Run around find supplies, and survive in a world where it's eat or be eaten.

I've played at a Survival Roleplay called something like Project Los Angeles Survival or something.... it was a really good Survival RP with a safezone, and factions like Safezone security and Army ... you know the stuff that would be in a real apocalyptic server, but you could also play as a zombie + there were NPC zombies that would attack you... so if you can provide players with a realistic apocalyptic environment I'd say you should open survival RP.