I got an idea

As title says I was recently thinking something different so that in future SA:MP Roleplay would still have some interesting things for a player to do so I come out with this I don't know whether it is already scripted or is still oc not out yet:
Well on roleplay servers why can we not roleplay as student and even go to school and that way we may get a different scores and all server advantages will be unlocked for that student I mean like when a player joins school his roleplay skills increases faster oc he will be given an timer or something asked some questions either regarding server or regarding some basic facts of SA:MP That way it might get a little interesting........
Plzzz dudes leave your comments so that to know two things....I'm not a scripter.
1)is it scriptable?
2)is this a good idea or another bullshit in my mind??

Who love school?

Lol did I say schools for studying
And even if,don't you think in a RP server player will join if there are some limitations that some certain skills will be increased and in increase of their RP level they will be able to get more advantages which I think must be like they would be allowed to toggle of their nametag above their head....and jobs skills might increase I know my idea need to be fixed with some changes but thanks for your reply.

1- yes it is scriptable
2- nope It's a nice idea, but I happen to bump into some good RP server that had this feature included

Thanks for your reply Mr.xxxxxxx well im not even going to either pronounce that or write your name sorry dude.....
Anyways thanks but do you remember the server name or something which may help me to find and have a look at it??

Someone already tried that, it didn't work.

You can map a school and force players to be there till they don't achieve 50 scores or something.

They can have fun in it, joke with each other, bully their friends. It would be a nice idea, but the period between a middle school and getting a job and roleplaying robbing .. can be a little bit difficult for a story.

Good idea about increasing skills. But only if you are forced to go to the school and if the payment is really good. No-one would go to school just to get little bit points or EXP.

So, Its kind of like prison servers, i find them boring, but thats just me, others may enjoy that kind of roleplay.
Good idea i guess.

On the first server I've played, we used to teach players how to drift.
We would set up a game schedule and some tracks for them to practice, then we would give them marks.
All this so they could be part of a clan.

We didn't have this scripted, but it worked for a good while. The idea is sort of good not as a main activity.
Schools should be side objectives, something that you go through to get some advantages.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princejeet1510
Посмотреть сообщение
Thanks for your reply Mr.xxxxxxx well im not even going to either pronounce that or write your name sorry dude.....
Anyways thanks but do you remember the server name or something which may help me to find and have a look at it??
maybe LS role play