Anti DeAMX - Stop any script from being decompiled - 10 lines!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha500delta
View Post
There's another AntiDeAMX code out there <3
I have fixed this too:
pawn Code:
WasteDeAMXersTime()
{
    new b;
    #emit load.pri b
    #emit stor.pri b
}
It should decompile to:
pawn Code:
function8()
{
    globFFFFFFFC = globFFFFFFFC;
    return 0;
}
The old Anti DeAMX code decompiles to empty function.

Yeah....I'm a dumbass...I kinda put the code on my .amx and now I can't decompile it.....

I'm stupid, I tried removing the code, it doesn't fix it.
Help?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrTeDDyBeAr
View Post
Yeah....I'm a dumbass...I kinda put the code on my .amx and now I can't decompile it.....

I'm stupid, I tried removing the code, it doesn't fix it.
Help?
It's designed so that you can't reverse it. Why do you think that this is made? So people can't de-compile scripts, it would be silly to tell you (especially in this thread) how to reverse it. It's like asking in an anti-cheat thread "Yeah but how can i bypass the anti-cheat".

You should have backed you .pwn up.

I'm interested in knowing how you tried to remove the code when you only have the .amx Smells like a stolen script to me.

Hmmm Use a system file recovery ... Maybe u might get some luck and Back up the file BEFORE u did what ever u did...

I Really don't understand how to use that? :O - i added the Code at my .pwn and under ongamemodeinit and i compiled , what will happen now ? lol

nothing will happen, thats the magic. this pseudo-function is meant to be implemented in your script. it never used by the gamemode, its "invisible" to the amx-processor. if you try to decompile it (which no scripter needs to do since he scripted his own gamemode, ergo he should own the .pwn source), then the decompiler will have a certain issue at handling that non-used (or cancelled? dont know the word) array, and will cause the decompiler stop working at your script. its basically a lock. i strongly suggest to implement this snippet in all your major scripts (gamemode, admin script, unique stuff aswell)...

This thread started in 2009 lol...

Btw, did anyone fix bug in DeAMX this yet? I'm worried now...

How does this work, what is the explanation?

Shouldn't question it as otherwise they may fix it.

That is if the decompiler even still works, and if this even still works. (It's so old I'd not recommend it to be actually working)

It's been so long since anyone has decompiled anything.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
View Post
Shouldn't question it as otherwise they may fix it.

That is if the decompiler even still works, and if this even still works. (It's so old I'd not recommend it to be actually working)

It's been so long since anyone has decompiled anything.
Just tested, still works