[Map] House Painter

I present their work

Map: HousePainter
Author: Amy

Youtube video: Click
Code: Click

perfect

I have seen a lot of maps but the design of this map is not even comparable to almost all of them this map really sells it's self. Looking at your other work there is no doubt in my mind at present you are the top mapper of the SA-MP community.

Wow, downloaded!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
I have seen a lot of maps but the design of this map is not even comparable to almost all of them this map really sells it's self. Looking at your other work there is no doubt in my mind at present you are the top mapper of the SA-MP community.
Commenting at it's best.

This cat there...its a mod..or?

Never seen..such an object

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pottus
View Post
Thank you so much. Sorry for my English, I translate through ******-translator. Believe me, what you see now is not the best job. In my community mappers have much better than me, even though I'm just a lazy
I can throw a link to our community, where we lay out their work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaliber
View Post
This cat there...its a mod..or?

Never seen..such an object
Yes, it's a cat there. And it is not an object. This texture. Is done with the help of SetObjectMaterialText, in my case it SetDynamicObjectMaterialText.
All this can be done in the Texture Studio

Wow, good work!

ahahaha
modesty
PS Nice job

Dang,that's awesome!

+rep