Mysql ErrorID 1064, Syntax problem?

I'm trying to run this server local host, then going to purchase a host but first, I got this massive problem and it needs to be solved before anything goes live.

Quick explanation;
Two scripts, both very very similar, one has half commands, stable, other, all commands, unstable at this moment. I am trying to run the main script off the same .sql as the stable script does. It works with everything except the saving system/user system. If I run the stable script on with the .sql, everything saves perfectly, as I switch the script over to the unstable script and use the same .sql file, everything saves, except account stuff like cars, money, skin, drugs, etc. Below is the mysql.txt logs of what is happening, unfortunately I cannot find a fix for this, anyone think they can help me out? I've been working against this problem for months and I would really like it if I got this fixed, thanks.
Code:
(29/9/2016) ErrorID: 1064
(29/9/2016) Error: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for t
(29/9/2016) Query: UPDATE samp_users SET `Password`='195625701', `Level`='4', `Pos_x`='2417.23', Pos_y`='-1709.60', Pos_z`='13.
(29/9/2016) Callback: OnQueryFinish
---------------
Code:
format(sql, sizeof(sql), "UPDATE samp_users SET `Password`='%d', Level='%d', Pos_x='%.2f', Pos_y='%.2f', Pos_z='%.2f', RegularRank='%d', UpgradePoints='%d'", PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey], PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel],PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos_x],PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos_y],PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos_z], PlayerInfo[playerid][pRegularRank], PlayerInfo[playerid][gPupgrade]);

post saving stock?
Error #1064 means that MySQL can't understand your command.

use mysql_format.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shourya12
View Post
post saving stock?
Error #1064 means that MySQL can't understand your command.
Code:
format(sql, sizeof(sql), "UPDATE `samp_users` SET `Password` = %d, `Level` = %d, `Pos_x` = %.2f, `Pos_y` = %.2f, `Pos_z` = %.2f, `RegularRank` = %d, `UpgradePoints` = %d'", PlayerInfo[playerid][pKey], PlayerInfo[playerid][pLevel],PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos_x],PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos_y],PlayerInfo[playerid][pPos_z], PlayerInfo[playerid][pRegularRank], PlayerInfo[playerid][gPupgrade]);