Host/VPS with low ping

Do you guys know any hosts/VPS with a low ping? I bought one from evolution-host located in Canada but the ping is 200+ for everyone...

Well it really depends on where the players are from, if they are really far from Canada their ping will be big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magic11
Посмотреть сообщение
Do you guys know any hosts/VPS with a low ping? I bought one from evolution-host located in Canada but the ping is 200+ for everyone...
Depends on the datacenter, for example, seeing as you're sponsoring servers for brazilians you could just buy a instance on Amazon web hosting with the datacenter located at Sгo Paulo, the Ping would be like 20ms for you.

Tbh, it depends on where the players live / play from. Like I play on servers with good hosts yet I be getting 200+ ping. Although, host does matters.

Every location depends.
for example, On France server, I get 80 ping, while on german I get 90 ping.
for someone else, he might get 20 ping on french and 30 ping on german.
Depends on Player's location and server's location.

Try OVH or NFOServers.

As many people have mentioned above the major factor is the location the players are connecting from.

Ping is essentially the time it takes for a "packet" to leave your computer, reach a server, then return back to your computer. So obviously the further away the player is from the server the longer it will take and the higher the ping.

Hope this helps.