Server runs wrong gamemode?

Hey,
I have a gamemode that I want to run, but when I run it and when I connect to it, it starts Grand Larceny gamemode instead of my gamemode. Why does it happen and how to fix it? Also, I have one more question and it's probably frequently asked, I did port forward, but my friend doesn't see my server, why and how to fix it?

did you change the gamemode in server.cfg?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zicka
View Post
Hey,
I have a gamemode that I want to run, but when I run it and when I connect to it, it starts Grand Larceny gamemode instead of my gamemode. Why does it happen and how to fix it? Also, I have one more question and it's probably frequently asked, I did port forward, but my friend doesn't see my server, why and how to fix it?
For the second question, if the server is actually running, make sure you forwarded it on the correct port and make sure you have the correct port filled in the server.cfg.

You probably forgot to configure the server.cfg file.

I wrote the name of my gamemode into server.cfg ("gamemode0 IM-RP 1") and when I run the server it runs grand larceny.

EDIT:Important thing is that, gamemode is made in samp 0.3e or even older, but I replaced samp-server, samp-npc, announce and pawno folder (from samp server 0.3.7) with my old folder of that game mode. Anything wrong here?

the a_samp include file , try replacing that too , update all plugins