No sound in GTA?

So the problem is that I can't hear any audio from my GTA: SA. I've tried multiple reinstalls, mods and patches and none seem to work. Even played around with my speakers drivers but every other game have sounds.

In SA:MP, only audio streams can make sounds.

Halp pls.

Have you tried installing a new cracked GTA?

There is no audio since you probably downloaded GTA.Either buy it or get a cracked version, not sure if there are fixes to the non cracked/non bought gta though.

Probably you'd have downloaded the GTA or smth. Just buy or use a crack version.
I installed using a pirated CD. It works perfect.

No its not cracked ffs.
I installed it from a CD. The audio folders are full (3gb) and every file is there.

I would probably reinstall everything and before so i would make sure everything is deleted fully even better use different location for new install.

No no no no no no no you nabs. Go to RUN on your PC and type DXDIAG....... there you'll be able to change some sound settings that allows you to hear sound on your GTA again.

Not likely to help since everyone's system is different, but for me the following works (with a Creative/E-Mu card):

Run Windows Media Player (any DirectSound program) with a music file. Press Pause and leave it like that. Sound in GTA:SA becomes unmuted, otherwise it is silent.

Since SA is the only game that is affected, I don't alter system-wide settings (like reduce acceleration).

You have probaly alredy tested it. But asking just in case.
Check the in game audio settings.

Create a new user from control panel, log in it and install GTA SA it will work.