forza horizon 3

Anyone else got this game yet? I got it, awesome game but on pc its got quite a few problems atm. It is currently earl access still but it officially comes out in a few days to non ultimate edition owners. The problem I have with it is it stutters randomly and doesn't matter where you are or what you're doing. The game has a fps limit either 30 or 60 so even if you put the game on 30 fps on lowest settings it still stutters and even with people that have monster pc's have the same problem.

Another problm I have is i cannot join an online session. It find a match then when i go to enter it says joining session then it just disappears. That too is a known problem

One last problem is wheels. While using a wheel it feels really awesome off road but as soon as you go on the road the force feedback feels extremely loose and the faster you go the looser the force feedback is.

Other than those problems its an awesome game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTSUgXkfooA

Well it is a Microsoft game so, shouldn't be a surprise that you're having issues.

The game is really poor in terms of optimization, it's really a shame.

And then you have UWP on top of that.

They fixed the stuttering issue but I have to play at 30 fps lock for it to be stable. Looks fine because its a constant 30 fps so im happy. Anyway xbox one version only runs at 30 fps