Server connection problem

Good day,

I have the problem, that after I installed SA;MP, I can not connect to any server.
When I execute SA;MP all servers are named like "Retrying info.." and the slots are 0/0 altrough the servers are working. When I start SA;MP I get the alert, that the server didn't respond. I have the right version of SA;MP (0.3.7) and I already downpatched the game. After investigation on the internet I found out the main problems of the other people:
- the firewall settings are incorrect - I already turned off my firewall and virus protection - the problem remains
- set the compatibility of GTA SA and SA;MP on Windows XP and start the programms as an administrator - I did it and the problem remains
- reinstall GTA SA and SA;MP - I also did this, the problems remains
Has any of you had similar problems and maybe found a solution or suggestions, how to fix the problem?

Do you tried to Install the SA:MP Last Version ?

yes. the problem remains.

#push
the problem is still there

When did this problem start happening? Are you sure you have the correct version and the right server ip's?

Open cmd.exe and type:
Код:
ping SA-MP server DNS/IP
Ex:
Код:
ping server.ls-rp.com
ping 127.0.0.1
If you get any error (timeout or packet loss 100%), then the problem is at your end (firewall, antivirus, router etc)

If ping command returns no error (0 packet loss), then it is indeed a SA-MP client problem.

That worked