How do you define a good *******r/game commentator?

Hey guys, I decided to drop by in this section and ask you one thing, How do you define a good *******r/game commentator?

He should not be shy and afraid to embarrass himself.

Have something to talk about instead of being quiet, have a good mic. Ironic that I failed with both of those.

I'm the type of guy who likes to play games without talking so i can concentrate, I tried doing ******* videos before but tbh the video looks boring so i ended up deleting it.

Native language must be English. Foreign accents (especially Indian) throw me off so much that it's not entertaining to watch.

I watch streamers from whom I can learn something or just to pass some time and laugh a little bit if there's rage, jokes and etc.

Potassium.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XBrianX
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm the type of guy who likes to play games without talking so i can concentrate, I tried doing ******* videos before but tbh the video looks boring so i ended up deleting it.
Commentaries are added to make it less boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
Have something to talk about instead of being quiet, have a good mic. Ironic that I failed with both of those.
lol, at least you got good humor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorgeousmaniac
Посмотреть сообщение
Commentaries are added to make it less boring.
True but i can keep talking all day about the game but i won't be able to concentrate much