Frag.gs

Does frag.gs have a limit for plugins now? I can't run my server when I add more than 3 plugins to my server.cfg. It tells me that the server could not be started due to an unknown error. This started happening after they added paid servers. Seems like their free servers are getting worse and worse, but I understand that. Are there any other free free hosts? I don't have money to buy a host, and I need a server just to play with friends.

I am not sure.I haven't used frag.gs in a while but I doubt they have a plugin limit.
Other than frag, you could try ultra-h.I forgot the rest, although free servers are a bad idea.If you want to test something then use localh if you want to start a server buy it or look for someone who is willing to pay for the host.

unique-hosting provides powerful test servers for free.(40 slots ) i think.

Erm, I just noticed that I can run 4 plugins, but when I add Whirlpool then it doesn't let me start the server. I can't use Ultra-H because they don't allow roleplay servers for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
unique-hosting provides powerful test servers for free.(40 slots ) i think.
lol wtf they don't allow roleplay servers as well, what's up with the roleplay servers lmao?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenLion
Посмотреть сообщение
Erm, I just noticed that I can run 4 plugins, but when I add Whirlpool then it doesn't let me start the server. I can't use Ultra-H because they don't allow roleplay servers for some reason.

lol wtf they don't allow roleplay servers as well, what's up with the roleplay servers lmao?
What about port forwarding?It's a great method used to test things with other people.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

if u have role play script use local host for testing..

As I said, I need this for testing and playing with friends, so I can't use localhost because I don't have access to the router so I can't portforward.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
As I said, I need this for testing and playing with friends, so I can't use localhost because I don't have access to the router so I can't portforward.
https://portforward.com/router.htm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
As I already said, I don't have the password nor username to the router, so I can't portforward it. Also I don't want to get attacked so I'd rather not give people my IP address.

You can run role play server on ultra host just don't let Role play or RP tags in server / gamemode name. [ they won't enter and test c: ]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlalt
View Post
You can run role play server on ultra host just don't let Role play or RP tags in server / gamemode name. [ they won't enter and test c: ]
ikr lol but ultra-h is not that good itself. xd

Quote:
View Post
ikr lol but ultra-h is not that good itself. xd
Well there's not much left.You can't pf, the free hosts we provided don't suit you and you can't pay for a host.
The only thing left is that you find someone who is willing to pay for a host, since i dont see anymore options left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
View Post
Well there's not much left.You can't pf, the free hosts we provided don't suit you and you can't pay for a host.
The only thing left is that you find someone who is willing to pay for a host, since i dont see anymore options left.
Frag.gs was great, it worked a few weeks ago, but now it doesn't, I haven't changed anything though since that so I have no clue why it's not working. It's either something with Whirlpool or they have some kind of memory limit or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ralfie
View Post
frag.gs started limiting memory usage for free servers. I guess this is the reason behind your issue.
rip, that means i can't host my server anywhere :c

Golden, Estonian? If yes, add me on skype, I'm Estonian aswell I got an VPS, lasts 1 till 12/09/2017

PM me for ur skype details tho, so we can discuss it over there

You can use Ultra Host

There is no limit for the number of plugins you can run. Does your server log show any errors when you try to start it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
View Post
There is no limit for the number of plugins you can run. Does your server log show any errors when you try to start it?
Nope, it just tell me server couldn't be started due to an unknown error after adding Whirlpool. I've made a server the same way a few weeks ago, and it just worked perfectly, now it doesn't.

Quote:
View Post
Nope, it just tell me server couldn't be started due to an unknown error after adding Whirlpool. I've made a server the same way a few weeks ago, and it just worked perfectly, now it doesn't.
If you'd like to PM me your server details I can take a look at it personally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
View Post
If you'd like to PM me your server details I can take a look at it personally.
wait wtf, i created another server with a small script and just two plugins, but it uses Whirlpool and it has exactly same error... i'll try to delete the server

EDIT: OK, I can't create a new one lol, it has a delay

EDIT 2: Reinstalled the server, seems to work now... At least for the small gamemode.

EDIT 3: Or not, bigger gamemode doesn't work, when I add Whirlpool it tells me that server couldn't be started due to an unknown error.

EDIT 4: It's not the Whirlpool, I can't have more than 3 plugins, wtf. Actually I can but it depends on the plugins. I can't have all the required plugins for my gamemode.