Need Little Help

my code
Код:
public OnPlayerKeyStateChange(playerid, newkeys, oldkeys)
{
if(PRESSED(KEY_NO) && PlayerRobberyData[playerid][RobberyTimer] != -1) Robbery_ResetPlayer(playerid, 1);
    if(IsPlayerInArea(playerid, 1047.743652, 1843.581420, 1128.563842, 1942.294799))
		{
			if(gTeam[playerid] == TEAM_EURASIA)
			{
				new str[100];
						format(str, sizeof(str),""cgreen"%s - "cred"Base Rape",(playerid));
						SetPlayerHealth(playerid,0);
						GameTextForPlayer(playerid,"~y~Base Rape Is Not Allowed", 3000, 3);
   	}
     }
     return 1;
}
i am having a problem that when ever i enter the area it kill me.but i want that if player enter the checkpoint and press KEY_NO Then it will check that if player is in area and in the team and then kill him please help me

Guys please help me

Can you explain better?I can't understand a word you said..

i am having a problem that when even i even in the area i got killed but i want that it shows me the textdraw and when i press KEY_NO Then I Got Killed Help Please

What textdraw?Do you mean the gametextforplayer?
Also, do you want to be killed when you press the button or automatically?

I Want him to get killed when he press the rob button in dialog .i want to show him this dialog
Код:
 new title[64];
				    format(title, sizeof(title), "{F1C40F}Robbery: {FFFFFF}%s", RobberyData[i][Name]);
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_ROBBERY, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, title, "Do you want to rob this place?", "Rob", "Close");

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarRamper
Посмотреть сообщение
I Want him to get killed when he press the rob button in dialog .i want to show him this dialog
Код:
 new title[64];
				    format(title, sizeof(title), "{F1C40F}Robbery: {FFFFFF}%s", RobberyData[i][Name]);
					ShowPlayerDialog(playerid, DIALOG_ROBBERY, DIALOG_STYLE_MSGBOX, title, "Do you want to rob this place?", "Rob", "Close");
hmm are you saying that you want to replace that gametextforplayer with that dialog?
just replace the piece of code with gamtextforplayer if you want it like that

listen u guys i am explaining u in detail
i am having a tdm server in which i have added 5 country bases and at each base i have added 1 robbery safe and it works fine i am able to rob but i want that if player robs this own country safe me got killed.that is what i want

Ohh well that explains it so this makes the code completely wrong.Where is your robbery system located?Might sharing that?Since this is a really slow and useless way of doing so.

I Am Have used this robbery fs to create robbery and i want to do changes in it only
https://sampforum.blast.hk/showthread.php?tid=607450