Compliment to the forum team

Just wanted say thanks to the forum team.
Considering how many websites these days are brutally filled with ads, banners, and popups, i think its worth awarding those few that stand out and offer a true 100% adfree website.

I know that game-mp easily pays all the expenses for servers, but even not needing the money doesnt stop most websites from trying to earn even more at cost of their user's experience.

Im happy that samp still follows the true spirit of the web and didnt fall for that threatingly growing internetcapitalism.

This is so true i didn't really notice/pay that anymind till now

That's so true!
I never thought about it before since SAMP forums were always AD Free.
Thanks to the SAMP team from me too!

Thanks!

dont think the forum team has any say in this lol

I agree but was the thread really needed?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
I agree but was the thread really needed?
Get lost you troll , stop bashing everyone and posting non sense stuff all the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystallize
Посмотреть сообщение
Get lost you troll , stop bashing everyone and posting non sense stuff all the time.
What did I post wrong?I simply stated that I agree but the thread was unnecessary.You are a moron..you get lost.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
What did I post wrong?I simply stated that I agree but the thread was unnecessary.You are a moron..you get lost.
This post isn't unnecessary. But comments like ^this^ is unnecessary.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainles5
Посмотреть сообщение
This post isn't unnecessary. But comments like ^this^ is unnecessary.
First of all, I did nothing wrong in my first reply.I just stated, AGAIN, that I fully agree but it wasn't worth making a topic about it, then @Cristallize calls me a troll and says I "bash" everyone, lol?I honestly don't know how my first reply was bashing anyone.Cristallize is a moron, always was, always will be.Everytime someone disagrees with him he attacks them for no reason and calls him a troll,kid, retard..etc like in this post..just because he obviously doesn't understand criticism and English.