[Map] Football Field (not fщtbol, football)

A realistic football stadium in SA-MP. It has the field goals, team logo, end zones, bleachers, field, yard markers (not accurate), realistically NFL-based proportions (including the field dimensions and the field goal size, with GTA's units), and even correctly sized lines.

Previously showcased here.

I'm only going to post the Texture Studio database, not exported code. Simply because it is MEANT to be customized. Like for example, you can change the color of the end zones and change the team's name. You can also change the bleacher colors and make a custom team logo (as done below out of wing/webdings).

Click here to download it.

Not much else to say, other than what has been said in the showcase script.

EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention... I still haven't found a good set of objects to fill in the corners. Nothing I did suited my likings... Feel free to share your solutions, I'd love to see them!

Wow nice one. Love it

bom trabalho

Fъtbol? Lool do you mean european football?

PD: american football sucks :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение

No, around the world SOCCER is called football (spelled fъtbol).

Quote:
Originally Posted by adri1
Посмотреть сообщение

Well, they call it football everywhere. I did a little search on it, cause I was curious:
Apparently, the american/canadian version is Gridiron Football.
The so called "world sport" is Association Football. That's where "soccer" comes from.
The only difference is that the americans weren't interested in finding a shorter name for their version.

Let's not turn this onto a debate about which one is better.