another admin system?

I know there is a lot of admin systems out there but I want to create a new one with more features.

Currently coding using the java Shoebill API for SA:MP and it is going very well. The system is going to be based on MySQL and I have a lot of ideas to implement inside the Filterscript. Java lets me capture Exceptions easily so bugs can be easily fixed as well

I want to know what you guys think about the concept.
Let me know.

Thank you.

Good idea, good luck with it mate.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revazix
Посмотреть сообщение
Good idea, good luck with it mate.
Thanks man. Want to implement more dynamic systems.

Another? Well there are some admin systems that are kinda outdated etc... and even if there were thousands of them why not something new and unique ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
Another? Well there are some admin systems that are kinda outdated etc... and even if there were thousands of them why not something new and unique ?
Thanks, yea I know and java delivers better processing power :P Mysql is also a bonus so I'll give it a try

I havent seen a major change within admin system. Almost of them have save system and working on same commands, so Good luck.

Looks like I gotta work hard to get yo' admin system pushed to the bottom.. HAHAHA

Just kiddin, Good luck with your admin system. What would be the name of the admin system?

cripzAdmin

C^ripK

Just code what you think people want. Either way you're going to get critism. Good luck with your project though mate