[GameMode] Team Deathmatch Base

Team Deathmatch Base

A y_ini based team deathmatch base, using y_commands and y_classes. This is a very basic gamemode that will allow you to turn it into your own and add your own touch to it. It has 9 teams, each team is easily editable.
Useful functions:
SendTeamMessage(playerid, teamid, string[])
ResetPlayerTeam(playerid, team)
SendErrorMessage(playerid, string[])
GetTeamName(teamid)
returnPlayerName(playerid)
SendAdminMessage(string[])
SendNoticeMessage(playerid, string[])
SendSyntaxMessage(playerid, string[])

It also has a team chat system (/t), the regular chat system is set to a radius of 12, and also features an accent system (/accent), just to add a different touch to it. It then has a global chat channel (/ooc) which administrators can toggle. Once a player selects a team and registers their account, they can only change teams by registering a new account or asking an administrator to change their team. Also please note that an introduction says that players can change skins in their teams headquarters, this was planned to script however I've decided to leave it up to you.

Administrator commands:
/mute
/setteam
/togooc
/makeadmin

Teams:
Код:
stock GetTeamName(teamid)
{
	new name[64];
	switch(teamid)
	{
	    case 1: { name = "Grove St. Families"; }
	    case 2: { name = "Glen Park Ballas"; }
	    case 3: { name = "Los Aztecas"; }
	    case 4: { name = "Los Santos Vagos"; }
	    case 5: { name = "Da Nang Boys"; }
	    case 6: { name = "Los Santos Rifas"; }
	    case 7: { name = "Hells Angels"; }
	    case 8: { name = "Russian Mafia"; }
	    case 9: { name = "Los Santos Police Department"; }
	}
	return name;
}
Download link: http://jmp.sh/eYyHQW6
Mirrors welcome

Please note:
Do not ask me to script more or add things, I will only fix bugs/errors/issues. I don't care if you think this is to plain, or not enough for a gamemode, it's a starter for anyone looking for a starter. The reason I used y_ini was because the original reason I created this gamemode was a request from someone to do it for them. I plan to develop a similar gamemode with mysql in the near future.

good one

Wonderful gamemode. Good job man.

Looks good.

Please remove the samp server executables from the download, as you're not allowed to redistribute them. (It would help if you'd remove all unneeded filterscripts too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity
Посмотреть сообщение
Please remove the samp server executables from the download, as you're not allowed to redistribute them. (It would help if you'd remove all unneeded filterscripts too)
Oh, okay! I will do as soon as I can. Thank you.

very bad, don't add executables because you can even put viruz in it

Quote:
Originally Posted by MafiaOink
Посмотреть сообщение
very bad, don't add executables because you can even put viruz in it
It's fixed. Last time I released a gamemode that wasn't a rule. Now it is. I wasn't aware. Now I am aware.

FYI: You can bind any virus into any file.

Very good my friend

Looks good , But try to add more commands even if it is a small commands as goto , get/bring , force , etc.
It would be better.
EDIT: If you need anyhelp pm me on skype | My skype is in my signature , I may help you.