What is the logic of interior ids?

What i know about interiors are;
some interios can be only seen by setting the exact interiorid and virtualworld id.
But not all. Some interiors can be seen in virtualworld 0 with no interior id.

so i have some questions; http://weedarr.wikidot.com/interior

1- I can see many of those interiors without setting SetPlayerInterior(). So what is the meaning of interior id's for those interiors.

2- I believe interior id 0 means no interior. If that is true than, some interiors can be seen without setting SetPlayerInterior(). is that true? If yes, then why other viewable interiors (which have different ids like 5,10..., not 0) doesnt use interior id 0?

3- I want to make an interior. But its not using any static interior. I will make it by using objects on air. Do i need to set it an interiorid or not? Im using streamer for objects and interior interactions using different virtualworlds. So should i set random interiorid for performance reasons? how it effects?

I really didnt get this interior thing. We have something perfect like virtualworld. And its working like a charm. So why do we have something like interiorids.. what is the reason.

Im so sorry for my poor english. thank you for reading.

Interiors were created by Rockstar, virtual worlds were created by SA-MP. They are not the same. Not even close.

Different interior worlds exist so the game doesn't have to load all interiors all the time. Then again, multiple interiors do share the same interior world, so when one gets loaded all interiors in that world get loaded. You can essentially fly from one to the other through the void. "Interiors" that have no interiorid (0) aren't true interiors. In most cases they're just places that are blocked off by garage doors or places used during cutscenes. They are part of the gameworld.

Dillimore gas station - Tanker Commander.
Area 51 - Black Project. Easily accessible if you remove the blast doors.
SF Garage - multiple cutscenes for SF missions.
LS Garage - small garage used to store the van in Life's a Beach. Should also be accessible by removing the garage door.
SF Bomb Shop - cutscene where you get the bomb car in Yay Ka Boom Boom. Should also be accessible by removing the garage door.
Blueberry warehouse - not an interior, just an empty building shell like there exist many more.
LV Warehouse 1 - used during You've Had Your Chips. Easily accessible by removing the garage door.
Warehouse 2 "hidden part" - same as blueberry warehouse.
Bank - during Small Town Bank where you shoot a door and escape through the back alley. Also accessible by removing the doors.

Virtual worlds ONLY affect the entities (players, vehicles, objects) you see and have nothing to do with interiors whatsoever.