Question

Is samp playerbase lowering?

Now feel the rage from members...........

The playerbase maybe is lowering on your sa-mp server though. (Just kidding)

Nope. The playerbase of higher quality players has decreased because they moved towards GTA V and Steam while the lower quality and immature players has came into the scene. So there are more players who have joined SA-MP than the total players who left SA-MP in one year.

What I see in most servers are NPC bots being used to keep the playerbase stable. GTA-5 and other games are rocking so I don't think so there will be high enough players in SA-MP.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Nope. The playerbase of higher quality players has decreased because they moved towards GTA V and Steam while the lower quality and immature players has came into the scene. So there are more players who have joined SA-MP than the total players who left SA-MP in one year.
^This.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALiScripter
Посмотреть сообщение
Negative. Ever since lag compensation was introduced, oldies have started leaving. It's just hard to tell if a player is legit or not with it. I've seen a player that has been playing on a server for years, and when lag compensation was enabled on that server, he eventually got banned for being "too good to be true".

Not all of them leave because of that, but that's the main reason. They either leave or just stick to old versions.