[WIP unreleased Map] San Andreas Detention Facility

Pre-post:
I couldn't find anywhere better to publish this since I am not going to release this and all other forums require the source code.

Note: Made officially and exclusively for my RP server (see signature). All right reserved.

I've been working on this project for a long time now (right after I finished my Hitman Hideout) and I finally finished the Gama stage.

In the Gama stage, it's just the basics.
On the upcoming Beta stage, the basics would be expanded.
In the Alpha stage to come, all bugs will be fixed and final touches will be made.

This is a video to be downloaded, I would highly appreciate if anyone with good internet connection could upload to ******* (with my name on it). Don't worry, it's 100% safe. The size is 271MB.

So meanwhile we got this:
(Ground level, reachable places)
Gates on outside of Area69, including a big rock to block the hole in the ground (it's a part of a story-line in the server).
At Jetpack location, there is an execution site with a wheelchair and a couple of gas tanks. Prisoners can be either gassed, electrified or needle-shot to death.

(High in the sky)
Hallway, leading to all prison parts. Including pads so doors can only be opened with a password.
Pit for imprisonments who misbehave.
Hallway with stairs, containing what I call the "freak show". Dangerous prisoners would be locked in those cages. Meant to intimidate new imprisonments by the barbaric and wild behavior of the men locked.
Guard post, where prisoners will either store or get their personal items from (clothes, personal belongings etc.).
Main hall, currently there are only two cages (examples). Each cage consists of some beds and a bulk model of sink+toilet (single object), walls and a gate.
Catwalk so guards can observe from above.
Control room, where guards can open/close cages (via the white box in the corner with the switches), communicate through the radio, watch monitors, equip themselves with guns and armour and spend time watching TV or reading a newspaper when off-duty.
Staircase to bathroom, made of a small hallway filled with showers, toilets and sinks.

The prison:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThEzlHPU6H0

Changes made from the making of the video:
Solidified the entire bathroom area; Players will no longer fall off the walls. Stationed the door so it will never move.
Removed the bridge between the control room and the catwalk due to an invisible window; Added a door at a logical place to access the catwalk.
Added a prison-guards secret "club" with a bar, some game machines and more entertainment tools; Solidified stairs down to basement.

Changes to be made:
Solidification of Pit.
Completing mail hall, fill it with cages.
Completing guard post (adding 5 objects, like a chair, boxes, etc.).
Adding a cafeteria and a kitchen.
Adding a baseball court to the outside.
Add a secret prisoners club.
Fill guards club's basement with ammunition, weapons and more.
Adding a hospital (probably near the execution site, needs to solidify lots...).
Adding laundry-room.
Add meeting room so prisoners could meet with their lawyer, family etc..
Adding a type of factory (need help with that one) where prisoners could secretly make shivs, drugs, cigarettes, weapons and shovels. I got no idea about how it would look like... Any ideas? Credit will be given.

Hope you enjoyed! Any constructive criticism? Please post it.

Rome.

Darn.. this would be a great release

(say... maybe I could pay for it? I'm going to start a roleplay server and maybe I could route premium to your paypal?)

:O Will it be released or do you want money for it?