[FilterScript] L-Admin [LethaL's Adminscript] - Reissued ; Heavily Modified/Edited

Good job!
Anyways you might want to switch to EasyDB, so the users can switch to SQLite version or the MySQL version based on their needs.

Good work!

Thank you for the compliments @Speedpro, LAdmin's next release will be put into work soon.

Awesome Work. I can see that old release getting re-polish which is good for SA-MP. This is why SA-MP is still in biz... Hope to see this keep updated with new systems REP+

Great job with the Admin System Jake.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrViolence101
Посмотреть сообщение
Great job with the Admin System Jake.
Thank you so much, Looking forward for your admin system as well (a friendly healthy competition on which is the best haha)

In the code comparrison you just added some spaces.
Nothing changed at all besides some extra characters here and there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lenny_King
Посмотреть сообщение
In the code comparrison you just added some spaces.
Nothing changed at all besides some extra characters here and there.
The previous code optimization is pain in the eye (on my point of view). So I have re-coded it in a much better way.

Script is possibly getting an update too after JakAdmin.

LAdmin 5.1 is under development, leave your suggestions/bug reports below.

@Jake Elite, implenting a V.I.P System which only have 1 level of V.I.P (Could be 3 depending on what the Developer's wants)
What about a system to track down players time played and then giving them rewards?
For example a newly join player should have the rank of Newbies/Noobs/New Player
After a certain amount of time they have played on the server their rank should advance to the next level Regular Player, and then go on go on and go on the amount of rank they want should be easily added later either by the one's using the Admin system or decided how your creativity goes.

Also what do you think about a function such as Highly Regarded Players ? (HRP) in short they are the ones that have been respected well known throughout the server which gives them some (Special rights) for the server? (Should be able to use some function like V.I.P or a custom command which gives them the ability to spawn vehicles or specing someone (optional))

-----
Temp administration system i did review your code and saw that settemplevel was removed? was the temp level bad? you could just make a seperate admin rights for it thou? for example creating a rank called Trial Moderator and gives him the abilities to /warn , /spec / goto /onduty (Implenting this should helps to see which admin is available) since he's a Trial user he should not have much Permissions making him differences than normal players beside those functions should be okay

CMD:admins suggestion the admin list should be specific rank for them so it looks a bit better (cool) from normals ones.
Examples:
Level 1 - Moderator
Level 2 - Head Moderator
Level 3 - Administrator
Level 4 - Lead Administrator
Level 5 - Management Admin

Tempban system should be returning to this new version i guess? Temporary banning system helps the server with banning certain type of cheaters hackers for a certain amount of them so they would have a chance to return to the server learning their lessons > implenting some Dialog for the Banned players should be good to remind them what they have been banned for, don't prevent them from connecting to server, after they spawn they will recieve a dialog with all the information about why, when , what they got banned for that would helps alot for them to capture a screenshot a 2nd time if they thinks that's a unfair/wrong ban

That's all my suggestions :3 / Sorry for some bad grammars (From Vietnam)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donhu789
Посмотреть сообщение
@Jake Elite, implenting a V.I.P System which only have 1 level of V.I.P (Could be 3 depending on what the Developer's wants)
What about a system to track down players time played and then giving them rewards?
For example a newly join player should have the rank of Newbies/Noobs/New Player
After a certain amount of time they have played on the server their rank should advance to the next level Regular Player, and then go on go on and go on the amount of rank they want should be easily added later either by the one's using the Admin system or decided how your creativity goes.

Also what do you think about a function such as Highly Regarded Players ? (HRP) in short they are the ones that have been respected well known throughout the server which gives them some (Special rights) for the server? (Should be able to use some function like V.I.P or a custom command which gives them the ability to spawn vehicles or specing someone (optional))

-----
Temp administration system i did review your code and saw that settemplevel was removed? was the temp level bad? you could just make a seperate admin rights for it thou? for example creating a rank called Trial Moderator and gives him the abilities to /warn , /spec / goto /onduty (Implenting this should helps to see which admin is available) since he's a Trial user he should not have much Permissions making him differences than normal players beside those functions should be okay

CMD:admins suggestion the admin list should be specific rank for them so it looks a bit better (cool) from normals ones.
Examples:
Level 1 - Moderator
Level 2 - Head Moderator
Level 3 - Administrator

Tempban system should be returning to this new version i guess? Temporary banning system helps the server with banning certain type of cheaters hackers for a certain amount of them so they would have a chance to return to the server learning their lessons > implenting some Dialog for the Banned players should be good to remind them what they have been banned for, don't prevent them from connecting to server, after they spawn they will recieve a dialog with all the information about why, when , what they got banned for that would helps alot for them to capture a screenshot a 2nd time if they thinks that's a unfair/wrong ban

That's all my suggestions :3 / Sorry for some bad grammars (From Vietnam)
I will think about that rank system and all of that VIP stuff, The reason why I haven't included those is I am trying my best to keep the original plans|goals of the Admin System. I don't know why I removed the Temporary Level system either but I will brought it back, same goes for the temporary ban.

I will have just to find a perfect time to do all those, Exam is coming ahead next week.

Don't you think that admin level 3 should not have such big permissions?

Quote:

/setallskin, /setallwanted, /setallweather, /setalltime, /setallworld, /setallscore, /setallcash, /giveallcash, /giveallweapon, /sethealth, /setarmour, /setcash, /setscore, /setskin, /setwanted, /setname, /setweather

Quote:
Originally Posted by MishaleWoods
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't you think lvl 1 admin is more like vip rather then admin lol xd and it mean then left only 4 admin lvl in that too 1 is for owner only then left only 3 ahhh
What are you trying to point out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonnyGamer
Посмотреть сообщение
Don't you think that admin level 3 should not have such big permissions?
As long as you have the pwn, you can edit everything..

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuber
Посмотреть сообщение
As long as you have the pwn, you can edit everything..
I am using this system since 2010 and every time when I downloaded ladmin I had to edit commands configuration for each level, its not easy job to do that.

@JaKe Elite, do you want me to sort and changes the commands for each level so it looks better and more reasonable? right now the commands for each level are quite.. retarded

Here it is anyway..
Код:
Level 1 - Moderator
/getinfo, /weaps, /vr, /repair, /ltune, /lhy, /lnos, /asay
/morning, /reports, /richlist, /miniguns, /saveplace, /gotoplace
/saveskin, /useskin, /dontuseskin, /setmytime, /ip, /lconfig, /warn, /slap
Admin Chat: # (Ex; #Hi I am Jake)

Level 2 - Head Moderator
/giveweapon, /setcolor, /burn, /spawn, /disarm, /lcar, /lbike, /jetpack
/lheli, /lboat, /lplane, /highlight, /announce(2), /screen, /flip
(/v-l-goto), /fu, /jailed, /frozen, (/un)mute, /muted
/lspec(off), /lspecvehicle, /clearchat, /lmenu, /ltele, /cm, /ltmenu, /write

Level 3 - Administrator 
/sethealth, /setarmour, /setcash, /setscore, /setskin, /setwanted, /setweather
/settime, /setworld, /setinterior, /force, /eject, (/s)bankrupt, /ubound, /lweaps, /lammo
/countdown, /car, /carhealth, /carcolor, /setping, /setgravity, /destroycar
/teleplayer, /vget, /givecar, /gethere, /get, /kick, /explode, (/un)jail, (/un)freeze
/akill, /disablechat, /caps, /move(player), /healall, /armourall,
/lweather, /ltime, /lweapons, /setpass

/enable, /disable, (/r)ban, /spam, /god(car), /die, /uconfig
(/un)lockserver, /forbid(name/word), /spawnall, /disarmall
/muteall (/un)freezeall, /kickall, /slapall, /ejectall, /setname
/unmuteall, /getall, /killall,, /explodeall, /crash, /setallskin, /setallwanted
/setallweather, /setalltime, /setallworld, /setallscore, /setallcash, /giveallcash, /giveallweapon

/setlevel, /reloadladmin, /gmx, /settemplevel

----

Changes are

/slap & /warn (Originally level 2 commands) switched to Level 1 due he's a Trial Moderator atleast gives him the slap ability to record something or see if the one he suspect is health hacking or not, warn is just temporary to see if he would abuse it or not

/setallskin, /setallwanted /setallweather, /setalltime, /setallworld, /setallscore, /setallcash, /giveallcash, /giveallweapon /setname (Level 3) has been switched to level 4 since it's more reasonable for someone near Owner's/Manager's rank to have it rather than leaving it to some Administrator
About one specific command /god should just be a VIP player command instead of admin having the ability to do it, if you were to think of it shouldn't /onduty for an admin that's on theirs duty will have the unlimited health.. right?

PS: good luck on your exams

whats the pass to open .db file??

help whats the pass?

file not opening