IRC bots not responding?

i recently used the IRC plugin on my server, everything was working fine for like a week, I added commands made admin channel etc. but 3 days ago when I restarted the server, the bots did not re-log as usual but instead stayed there and when i tried some commands like !onlineplayers it showed me "The server is empty" but the server had around 30-35 players.. I've tried restarting but the bots would just stay.... I don't know what to do, Can someone help me? Or just explain why does this happen if you had past experiences..

P.S I think I am on the wrong section, I'm sorry

Did You need open, pwn. and

And Script it

Can send to us server_log please sir?
Then we can read what happen to answer you

These are the logs from irc_log.txt

Code:
PING :exnet.fr.irc.tl
ERROR :Closing link: (Bot1@xxx.xxx.xxx) [Registration timeout]
:exnet.ca.irc.tl NOTICE Auth :*** Looking up your hostname...
:exnet.ca.irc.tl 433 * DriftXBOT :Nickname is already in use.
:exnet.ca.irc.tl NOTICE Auth :*** Found your hostname (xxx.xxx.xxx) -- cached
ERROR :Closing link: (Bot1@xxx.xxx.xx) [Registration timeout]
The "xxx.xxx" are some info which I can't share, "DriftXBOT" is already in use because it has not left the channel when I restarted the server. It should leave and connect again but it's not happening now..

From Server_log.txt

Code:
[14:20:38] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 1 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:38] *** IRC_OnDisconnect: Bot ID 1 disconnected from xx.xx.xx.xx:6667(End of file)
[14:20:38] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 4 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:39] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 2 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:39] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 4 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:39] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 3 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:40] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 14 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:40] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 2 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:40] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 1 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
[14:20:41] *** IRC_OnConnectAttempt: Bot ID 2 attempting to connect to xx.xx.xx.xx:6667...
This continues..

The reason why the bots "DON'T RESPOND" is because, they become idle. Idle bots (no input has been give to the bots for long time) have never responded to the user requests. By the word respond, I mean them sending you SOME message or information regarding the command. Basically when the bots are idle, a server restart will fix them - but not using the 'gmx' command because it bugs up sometimes.

Could you also tell us how you connect the bots? And since you said the !onlineplayers isn't working as required, please post the command code aswell.

It's fixed.. thanks biker122