The Cops and Robbers Community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratello
Посмотреть сообщение
No need to leave, there are good players, servers really to enjoy in.

CLEO is made by Rockstar how I think, every game has cheats, no matter which ( almost all ). It's a part of community, there woudnt be good community if there are no hackers/rulebreakers.
Go ahead and install cleo mods on GTA 5 and play Gta Online. You will be banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrost
Посмотреть сообщение
You give money, you get 99 percent chances of becoming admin. All popular servers offer HIGHER staff position in exchange of money. You or even the SA-MP developer can not change the rule made by the server owners.
lmao what kind of servers you talking about haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Last but not least, servers have noob staff and owners.
That's because there are so many players who donating only for admin position and owners who only care about money and don't care about server quality.
When i was an admin of this CZCNR server (http://cz-cnr.com/), i help the owner (shourya) to script something new on his server to gain players. But in the end, he betrayed me. He sold the community and announced that i'm the one who sold the community, and kicked me.
You know, money can buy admin position even a community.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sani
Посмотреть сообщение
lmao what kind of servers you talking about haha
I think I've already discussed about this thing, you need experience nothing else. You play only 1 server in 5 years so its not my mistake. Go ahead , get experience and then post your opinion.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You give money, you get 99 percent chances of becoming admin. All popular servers offer HIGHER staff position in exchange of money. .
Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
you need experience nothing else
It's pointless in trying to have an intellectual discussion with you. Especially when you're unable to refrain from making insults in every response how mature of you lol.

CNRSF developers were admins on our server at one stage (Saest was a donor too) until they both parted away (had huge fights). One thing I regret was being being an irrational oppressive "anti-competitor" server owner which tarnished our relationship and really dug in personally.

Came to realise it was healthy to have them as competitors from it which is great.

Our server is what inspired CNRSF. I love seeing copycat servers. Shows me how good my idea was

Proud of Saest for demonstrating to me that even when you're at a the top, you can be taken down by an underdog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
CNRSF developers were admins on our server at one stage (Saest was a donor too) until they both parted away (had huge fights). One thing I regret was being being an irrational oppressive "anti-competitor" server owner which tarnished our relationship and really dug in personally.

Came to realise it was healthy to have them as competitors from it which is great.

Our server is what inspired CNRSF. I love seeing copycat servers. Shows me how good my idea was

Proud of Saest for demonstrating to me that even when you're at a the top, you can be taken down by an underdog
Too bad someone released the whole freaking game mode, eh?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Too bad someone released the whole freaking game mode, eh?
It's nothing bad. In fact, it's been doing us nothing but good.

People that play the 'Pepsi' servers (inspired by ours) occasionally might want to try the 'Coca Cola' server (ours).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorenc_
Посмотреть сообщение
It's nothing bad. In fact, it's been doing us nothing but good.

People that play the 'Pepsi' servers (inspired by ours) occasionally might want to try the 'Coca Cola' server (ours).
Pretty sure people that played the "pepsi" servers have played on yours before.

Although your server is inevitably better in terms of script and features.

In terms of cleanliness and relaxation, I'd definitely say CNRSF.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
In terms of cleanliness and relaxation, I'd definitely say CNRSF.
Wow?

I find Lorenc's server more quirky than Kar's to be honest. When it comes to the location, Kar's the best.

Seems interesting topic. Who's actually the first person who made cops and robbers GM?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kar
Посмотреть сообщение
Wow?
I really like the textdraws and the whole simplicity of it. Instead of adding tons of features where players struggle to remember and make use of.

I was an Admin on Saest's CNRSF. He made a mistake releasing it in my opinion, oh well.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Then maybe Lorenc is blind.. I dunno how she got admin there. But for sure she is not lying about being admin and resigning because of donators getting admin status.
lol, [SS]Amy in the server, I really know that and I hardly doubt she is a girl.
What people say about donors getting admin, well partially true, wont you get attention from everyone, even the owner if you donate a good amount, you do get a chance on admin but only if you are good enough or you can like handle it, she reported so many admins for just saying "amy bish" or "fuck you" to others, most of the times. She caused more conflict than solve or being mature, lastly, CNR servers, forget them lol, SAMP is an old game you will get bored eventually after years of playing, tho I still enjoy Lorenc's server with friends
You said that Smoke cant know what's going on the inside, well I know, since I've been in the management there and yet I still enjoy without donating

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
Yes, it's a dead case.

http://pastebin.com/2amDhyRG
What were doing? Killing people like a boss? going on sprees? Because most of the servers had banned you because of aimbot........

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splodyf23
Посмотреть сообщение
What were doing? Killing people like a boss? going on sprees? Because most of the servers had banned you because of aimbot........
Could you write something that makes sense?

its toxic in every mode type not just cnr

Yeah, you guys HAD to bump this thread which has been inactive for 1 month. xD

@Panten, I would say let players choose their own city.