The Cops and Robbers Community

Anyone noticed how the cops and robbers community changed so much after the release of Saest's CNRSF. Servers are all rip-offs of each other, although I agree X337 did a good job with the edits.

Let's move on to the general. There are so many cnrsf servers I can no longer count. Also, my friend who is an admin on SFCNR says that Lorenc is accepting donations for level 1 admin?

Let's just say CNRSF was another copy-cat of sfcnr.

The whole cnr community is destroyed, many communities are toxic. Last but not least, servers have noob staff and owners.

Do all these really mark the end of unique and fun cops and robbers servers with mature admins and smart owners?

What do you guys think?

EDIT: I know my post may get removed, but I really want your opinions. This is really very stupid and unacceptable. Also, you can look at my signature for more proofs.

Yes, it's a dead case.

http://pastebin.com/2amDhyRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by BurnZ
Посмотреть сообщение
Let's move on to the general. There are so many cnrsf servers I can no longer count. Also, my friend who is an admin on SFCNR says that Lorenc is accepting donations for level 1 admin?
Rofl. The community isnt destroy stop spreading false rumors there is still Good CNR servers that people still play not like if anyone plays the release script set so this thread makes no sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ISmokezU
Посмотреть сообщение
Rofl. The community isnt destroy stop spreading false rumors there is still Good CNR servers that people still play not like if anyone plays the release script set so this thread makes no sense.
You are just blind, very blind. That's all I can say.

Lorenc's server is the only CnR server with a unique script. Furthermore, you aren't even a helper or admin there, how would you know what is going on? My friend is an admin there. She resigned because of that sole reason.

Even the best CnR server (Lorenc_'s in this case) does this, what more can you expect from others?

I'd say only Kar's CnR and CrazyBob's are the only decent CnR servers in the community nowadays.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
All that is true but for example; if lsrp's gamemode got leaked, every rp server would used it, edit it..etc and rp's would be ruined, same goes for any other kind of gamemode.But sadly it hit the cnr evolution (not my best speech) but it's true.Other CnR servers, that use there own unique script dont get players because of this even with hosted tab so it's safe to say that having a cnr server wont do you good.
Couldn't agree more.

Noobs join servers where they can be admin and DM. In this case, SAMP is full of noobs, that is why these CNRSF rip-offs are even still alive.

Exactly. Almost everyone now has cNRSF. After they mastered the skills of mysql and connecting it., they started making all sorts of servers and invite people.

CNRSF in my time (with burnz) was a phenomenon. Only a few people had gamemode and that was it.

But somehow they all reached the scripts probably cause "Mysterio", which has 500 brothers and sisters and of course then gamemode is given, then they gave to another, and round and round.

I wanted to give up the gamemode and make a personal one. I did not have time so I CNRSF began to change in LSCNR, Re-mastered, He will not feel that CNRSF course Extras UCP and other things.

As for Lorenzo, what say? Man took it and opened CNRSF server, to which gives admins when he donated to his.

I'm not good when I hear that people buy from someone CNRSF for more than $ 20 gamemode no longer worth much at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fratello
Посмотреть сообщение
Exactly. Almost everyone now has cNRSF. After they mastered the skills of mysql and connecting it., they started making all sorts of servers and invite people.
They surely did. xD

Back then, people could not even connect to a freaking MySQL database where you literally need to edit one line of MySQL details.

Now there are tons of CNRSF servers and 1000 brothers and sisters who helps each other start NOOB servers.

This is spreading like a zombie apocalypse

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
I'm not good when I hear that people buy from someone CNRSF for more than $ 20 gamemode no longer worth much at all.
Oh, this reminds me of my two old friends, Nelson (TheBoZ) and David. They spent over $100 to get CZCNR gamemode only to get scammed by two noobs who got free cash and hosted tab server overnight. Nelson and David later bought from another guy for only $3.

Hopefully you guys posting your opinions not hate.

About donations=admin thing in SFCNR, so its not true really. If someone donates to the server, he deserves to get such positions because he is the one out of 20 players that donates something to the server and I'm sure Lorenc is not just giving random positions to all donors because there are many kids beside their characters.

OTP: It's all about staff team, if you hire good players in admin team so you will get players and if you hire kids like CZCNR so then use word "RIP".
Nowadays, Freeroam servers are good as long as you play for fun.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
You are just blind, very blind. That's all I can say.

Lorenc's server is the only CnR server with a unique script. Furthermore, you aren't even a helper or admin there, how would you know what is going on? My friend (Aisha aka Amy) is an admin there. She resigned because of that sole reason.

Even the best CnR server (Lorenc_'s in this case) does this, what more can you expect from others?

I'd say only Kar's CnR and CrazyBob's are the only decent CnR servers in the community nowadays.
I would like to see Lorenc_'s reply on this.

Also you're wrong there is no such thing as the best server you might like KCNR / Crazybobs but people still hate Int i right? I might argree with u all the cnr servers are just a rip off / copy,alot of them copied Crazybobs because there too lazy to come up with they own ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFrost
Посмотреть сообщение
About donations=admin thing in SFCNR, so its not true really. If someone donates to the server, he deserves to get such positions because he is the one out of 20 players that donates something to the server
You're never entitled to a staff position nor should the consideration of giving you one increase due to the fact you've given them money. That logic is flawed thus many servers do not use a easily exploited tactic.

Staff should be handpicked. End of story.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
My friend (Aisha aka Amy) is an admin there.
You mean that girl who is asslicking every server owner for positions like her brother and bans the guys they hate for no reason?

OT: CNRSF Servers are full of asslickers, kids, hackers and shit. What do you except from them?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ItzShady
Посмотреть сообщение
You mean that girl who is asslicking every server owner for positions like her brother and bans the guys they hate for no reason?
Then maybe Lorenc is blind.. I dunno how she got admin there. But for sure she is not lying about being admin and resigning because of donators getting admin status.

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Last but not least, servers have noob staff and owners.
In General, that's because there are no real owners. People nowadays download a gamemode and then edit some stuff on it. So the owner itself doesn't even know what is going on in his server.

Amy got admin because of ...., Asslicking of course.

I forgot to say about owners, how they actually stupid are. I joined one CNRSF server, chatted " localhost:7777" and got banned from an admin for "AdV". Owners/admins don't know much about script and community.

Also if I'm a player of CNRSF (fake one) and got another CNRSF server to play, I would be bored for sure, switchin' beetween one city and script for 2 hours is really boring.

Also names for servers are .. ugh.
@Juavanii, yeah. Also they have brothers so everyone gets manager/admin(level5+/6+/7+), On fake servers I always hear trouble such as " give me rcon u lied me knowing owners " but there is only one owner, " dude dont ban owner make me level 4" - I'm not smart but should this be in admin chat?

Leave SA-MP, SA-MP is full of noobs because its free to pirate games, downloading hacks is free, downloading cleos is free, downloading mods is free, hacking on servers is free, copying and using leaked/ released scripts is free because most of them use a free host.

No need to leave, there are good players, servers really to enjoy in.

CLEO is made by Rockstar how I think, every game has cheats, no matter which ( almost all ). It's a part of community, there woudnt be good community if there are no hackers/rulebreakers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sani
Посмотреть сообщение
You're never entitled to a staff position nor should the consideration of giving you one increase due to the fact you've given them money. That logic is flawed thus many servers do not use a easily exploited tactic.

Staff should be handpicked. End of story.
Like you have developed rules of becoming administrators on such servers. You seriously made me laugh, boy you need a lot of experience.

You give money, you get 99 percent chances of becoming admin. All popular servers offer HIGHER staff position in exchange of money. You or even the SA-MP developer can not change the rule made by the server owners. There is no point of making such threads. Yeah, in case if they abuse their admin status, then owner can easily remove them.

Good luck

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

CLEO is made by Rockstar how I think, every game has cheats, no matter which ( almost all ). It's a part of community, there woudnt be good community if there are no hackers/rulebreakers.
CLEO isn't made by R*, CLEO is a cheat-engine, which enables you to add multiple cheat scripts, there are already cheats in GTA. Get your facts right mister...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение

CLEO is made by seeman.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sreyas
Посмотреть сообщение
CLEO is made by seeman.
Thank God, someone came up with better knowledge. However, these people or who ever make these cheat program are funded by people and/or, by R* indirectly.