[Map] Los Santos City Hall

ABOUT

Map of Los Santos City Hall. Time to made is about 2 hours.
I hope that you will like it.

PICTURES / VIDEO

CLICK FOR PICTURES

CLICK FOR VIDEO

DOWNLOAD

CLICK

NOTE: There is two texts on city hall, on serbian language. If you want to change, you can delete them or edit. First text is mean city hall on serbian and second text is mean employment office on serbian. I am sorry about that, it's very easy to delete or edit it.

If you are willing to realese public Map that other players can use don't put Text on the buildings or atleast use English...

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are willing to realese public Map that other players can use don't put Text on the buildings or atleast use English...
I am sorry about that. It's not important text and it's very easy to edit or delete.
I put note in my first post about editing or deleting.

Nice Map , Keep it up.
+Rep.

What was the point of making an archive for a text file? Space isn't a problem these days.
If you don't want to fill your topic with codes, you can at least put a pastebin link.
It'll be easier for us to copy the code directly into a map editor to have a better look.

Now regarding the map:
Structure-wise it's nice, but you removed one of the city's main land marks with a smaller map which is not that spectacular.
3/5 from me.

nice.

great

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeLiOn_PrImE
Посмотреть сообщение
What was the point of making an archive for a text file? Space isn't a problem these days.
If you don't want to fill your topic with codes, you can at least put a pastebin link.
It'll be easier for us to copy the code directly into a map editor to have a better look.

Now regarding the map:
Structure-wise it's nice, but you removed one of the city's main land marks with a smaller map which is not that spectacular.
3/5 from me.
You don't know to download file with map codes? I just want to see how many people download map with that.
Why it can't be unique? It's smaller but more unique. It might have underground objects, it's all about imagination.

Thank you and others for feedback.

Great map