mysql error

hello guys am using x337's gang system but when i /creategang the dialog just close and nothing happens + i always get this error in logs
[16:23:29] [MySQL] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE playerName='dominyka'' at line 1.
[16:23:31] [MySQL] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE playerName='test'' at line 1.
[16:23:31] [MySQL] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE playerName='anyone'' at line 1.
[16:23:35] [MySQL] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE playerName='test' at line 1.
[16:23:35] [MySQL] Error (0): Could not execute query. You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MariaDB server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE playerName='anyone'' at line 1.

should i update includes or what

buuuumb

Please post your piece of code where you made the query

Post the whole query, and if you still didn't got R39-6 of MySQL, get it.

Are you even sure there is a playerName column? (capitalization is important)

it was working fine idk what happened when i added this gang system i will try to download the latest include

Last include won't slove your problem tho, it's just preferable to have it