Hello Boys/Girls, do anyone know how to detecct every account on the Saving Directory to check for something on it without search for a limited name please ??

dini, y_ini or SQL? and explain more

Dini

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorono
Посмотреть сообщение
Dini
I personally don't suggest you use dini, since it's quite ancient lol..
If you are new to this use y_ini, if you have experience with it feel free to learn and use SQL.

Explain more what you want

Quote:
Originally Posted by KeithCooper
Посмотреть сообщение
I personally don't suggest you use dini, since it's quite ancient lol..
If you are new to this use y_ini, if you have experience with it feel free to learn and use SQL.
iam not new, if i will convert all my Gammeode From Dini to y_ini then whyn't make new one and thnx sir for your suggestion but i don't like SQL much on my own opinion.... and its so hard to learn and i haven't money to learn with

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinja
Посмотреть сообщение
Explain more what you want
i need to check the Saving Directory Folder after every player connect and thats easy but i need to not detect for a limited account name i mean i need to search for all accounts if there is account matchs with any other accounts on something (field)....
please help

dini_Exists?

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
dini_Exists?
ssir thats checks if the File exists iam sure you ddidn't understannd me
i need to check for any accoount i mean it checks automatic without i write anny player accoouunt naame just it checks for all accountss that was exissts on tthe directory and read iit and check if there is field mmatches wwith other accounts's one and if it macthes an action will appear

Hmm? example

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Hmm? example
xD Sir iam who asking someone to explain for me how to detect all accounts on the Directory to Read from Them please