Warning opcode

Well did anyone know why I recive this message from 11 times and crash?
Warning(opcode 0x812): Exception 0xC0000005 at 0x571A00

I m go afk, I go in desktop and when I come back it crash instant and recive this code in chatlog.txt

I search this code error but I didn't find something

What mods have you got installed, as you'll probably need to remove them.

Searching for 0xC0000005 returns many threads.

Some say corrupt files, some say invalid vehicle mods, and in another thread pickups/objects could cause it.

I had a mod for a vehicle one time that was replacing a vehicle that accepted many mods, yet the mod itself only handled some. I found that driving toward anyone with that vehicle out with the hoodscoops/fenders on, would crash my game.

I ended up putting it on the Huntly in the end as the Huntly only takes NOS/Hyds.

If you do reinstall the game, delete the folder and the settings as well.

Before you reinstall the game, try reinstall SA-MP first, but I'm sure you'll find it will be your game.

Well I had an asi loader, to enter with manny accounts, I need him for testing some scripts, did you think is his fault? And I had a long time ago sbeit I used to be more confortable testing scripts, then I uninstalled, maybe left files from him on game folder and thats the problem?
I will try anyway to reinstall san andreas

Install SA-MP Addon. It should fix that error.

Opcode 0x812 is relates to an animation that got played by ApplyAnimation. Might be invalid library name which causes a client crash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
What mods have you got installed, as you'll probably need to remove them.

Searching for 0xC0000005 returns many threads.

Some say corrupt files, some say invalid vehicle mods, and in another thread pickups/objects could cause it.

I had a mod for a vehicle one time that was replacing a vehicle that accepted many mods, yet the mod itself only handled some. I found that driving toward anyone with that vehicle out with the hoodscoops/fenders on, would crash my game.

I ended up putting it on the Huntly in the end as the Huntly only takes NOS/Hyds.

If you do reinstall the game, delete the folder and the settings as well.

Before you reinstall the game, try reinstall SA-MP first, but I'm sure you'll find it will be your game.
You don't search for the memory address, you search for the opcode, which is 0x812. As stated before, it's an animation opcode.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaazS
Посмотреть сообщение
You don't search for the memory address, you search for the opcode, which is 0x812. As stated before, it's an animation opcode.
Even then, what I said STILL has more info than your post...

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
Even then, what I said STILL has more info than your post...
That information still doesn't apply only to this error. It is general info and it is not based on his error, but on assumptions.
0xC0000005 (aka access violation) is the most common error in SA-MP; it means that GTA tried to access a memory area that it wasn't allowed to. It can be caused by a lot of things, especially badly written mods or invalid data being sent by the server.

When you need to look up an error, you should search for opcode, then for the address where exception occured. Only exception won't be helpful unless you analyze the crash.

The fact that the exception alone points to issues with the installation is more than enough to point out that the issue is with the game itself.

Stop debating it... You said nothing extra, simply came in here to say I was wrong, and yet, for what...

Are you really trying to help or just one-up on someone...

So the problem is an wrong animation?
Because my all animation are doing they anim and are corectly write from wiki anims.
Did I need to check again or is another problem ?

PlayerLimit bug
it's gta/samp problem

so fix in this thread

Quote:
Посмотреть сообщение
The fact that the exception alone points to issues with the installation is more than enough to point out that the issue is with the game itself.

Stop debating it... You said nothing extra, simply came in here to say I was wrong, and yet, for what...

Are you really trying to help or just one-up on someone...
You are wrong. Your post is much less helpful than the other users who are pointing out to check opcodes. Why can't you accept that somebody else is more knowledgable on a subject than you? You didn't have to reply again to start arguing your point (considering you're wrong), you could've just left it alone and departed this topic with some dignity. I'm noticing this is a very common theme with you. I hope it doesn't last much longer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ev0lution
Посмотреть сообщение
You are wrong. Your post is much less helpful than the other users who are pointing out to check opcodes. Why can't you accept that somebody else is more knowledgable on a subject than you? You didn't have to reply again to start arguing your point (considering you're wrong), you could've just left it alone and departed this topic with some dignity. I'm noticing this is a very common theme with you. I hope it doesn't last much longer.
Shhh, you are also simply coming in to cause trouble...

Are we actually trying to help or have an argument in here?

Fact is that a simple search actually returns results, of which one of them was actually the correct extension, and the solution?

Reinstall... Chances are it's a mod that's causing the trouble, or a corrupt file. Either way, no point in debating it, it's a simple solution, to actually reinstall, and follow the guidelines of "Mods aren't supported".