Server host!?

Hello.

Is volthost down or it dont provide anymore samp servers?
or can someone tell a hoster who accept moneybookers?

I can't understand what you said, but if you're asking for a host, i use fusion servers, and i'm satisfied, thanks to SICKATTACK for the suggestion.

i mean hosting company who accept Moneybookers payment way

Hello as far as i know http://www.delux-host.com/ accept Moneybookers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
Hello as far as i know http://www.delux-host.com/ accept Moneybookers.
Cant find it. :/
www.samp4you.com accepts too, i already payd for server via moneybookers, but they activate server manually, and my server isnt still activated, moneybookers money goes instaly to other moneybookers account, so yeah. They just ignore me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxDeathxxx
Посмотреть сообщение
Cant find it. :/
www.samp4you.com accepts too, i already payd for server via moneybookers, but they activate server manually, and my server isnt still activated, moneybookers money goes instaly to other moneybookers account, so yeah. They just ignore me.
Ask them what's going on.

Accounting:

Payment Done..

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
Ask them what's going on.
Well i did, Support tells me he dont know anything, i sent email to owner, and listed him on skype, he dosent accept or he's not online..
So i asked from support to contact the owner, they sayd theres nothing what they can do, I told them just contact him and tell to check moneybooker so he can activate my server.
And support went offline..

Quote:
Originally Posted by XHunterZ
Посмотреть сообщение
I can't understand what you said, but if you're asking for a host, i use fusion servers, and i'm satisfied, thanks to SICKATTACK for the suggestion.
It's shit.
I renewed my service 2 times only, and both times I had extreme problems and had to create a ticket for them to fix it..
If they cannot fix their renewing system, I wonder what else is bugged?