Playing RP with LSPD "need bind"

I'm playing a roleplay server there Im LSPD, So I need some binds for the LSPD Like...I need perfect English Binds.
Like this......etc

Patroling the road /m Pull over the road side [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me taken the wapon [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me cuffs the guy [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me taze the guy [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me detain the guy from the car [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me arrest the guy [Need a good bind for that]

Have more than... Give me goods bind for that... Like LSPD.!

Perfect english needed!-Thanks

/m This is the Los Santos Police Deartament. Pull Over and turn your Engine OFF.
*/me extends his right hand toward his gun hostler taking out Glock-17 switching the safety [OFF] [Or the Weapon you want to take out]
*/me reaches his duty belt and takes out pair of cuffs
*/me grabs the suspect hands and attemps to cuff him

*/do Would i succeed?
You don't really need bind for tazer the server should have auto client message.
*/me extends his right hand toward the cruiser door and opens it
*/me puts his hands on the suspect arms and attemps to put him in the cruiser
*/do Would i succeed?

When you go to the arrest point you have to frisk him you may use this
*/me reaches his duty belt and takes out pair of gloves putting them on his hands
*/me attemps to frisk the suspect from head to toe
*/do Would i succeed?

After you check what the suspect have and his identity you should go to the arrest point and RP that you call the guards of the prison that are going to take him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeXxX
Посмотреть сообщение
/m This is the Los Santos Police Deartament. Pull Over and turn your Engine OFF.
*/me extends his right hand toward his gun hostler taking out Glock-17 switching the safety [OFF][Or the Weapon you want to take out]
*/me reaches his duty belt and takes out pair of cuffs
*/me grabs the suspect hands and attemps to cuff him

*/do Would i succeed?
You don't really need bind for tazer the server should have auto client message.
*/me extends his right hand toward the cruiser door and opens it
*/me puts his hands on the suspect arms and attemps to put him in the cruiser
*/do Would i succeed?

When you go to the arrest point you have to frisk him you may use this
*/me reaches his duty belt and takes out pair of gloves putting them on his hands
*/me attemps to frisk the suspect from head to toe
*/do Would i succeed?

After you check what the suspect have and his identity you should go to the arrest point and RP that you call the guards of the prison that are going to take him.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

I hope that these binds can help you but i'd suggest you to make them yourself next time.

Quote:

Patroling the road /m Pull over the road side [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me taken the wapon [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me cuffs the guy [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me taze the guy [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me detain the guy from the car [Need a good bind for that]
Using /me arrest the guy [Need a good bind for that]

I got you fam. I'll compile a .ahk file for you in a few minutes with all this.

Numpad 1, t/m This is the Los Santos Police Department, pull over to your right and shut the engine off.
Numpad 2, t/me withdraws his cuffs from his belt, wrapping them around the suspects wrists.
Numpad 3, t/tazer
Numpad 4, t/me opens the door of the cruiser, leading the suspect in before closing and locking the door.
Numpad 5, t/me arrests the suspect.
Let me know if you want the .ahk file or if you want me to change anything!
.exe fileVirustotal, 1/53 but the 1 must be a false positive or something.

I really don't understand the need for binds.. Just type it out instead of pressing one button.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luis-
Посмотреть сообщение
I really don't understand the need for binds.. Just type it out instead of pressing one button.
Scenario: You're a cop on a roleplay server. You're driving when someone runs a red light. You turn on your sirens. Then you stop so you can type out "/m This is the Los Santos Police Department, pull over to the right side of the road and turn off your engine!". They're gone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaazS
Посмотреть сообщение
Scenario: You're a cop on a roleplay server. You're driving when someone runs a red light. You turn on your sirens. Then you stop so you can type out "/m This is the Los Santos Police Department, pull over to the right side of the road and turn off your engine!". They're gone.
It attests bad gamemode design. If your users need third party tools to effectively play on your server then you're clearly doing something wrong. I don't know how US pullovers work, but I seriously doubt that the officers use their microphone a lot; the message is already being sent through lights and sirens.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince
Посмотреть сообщение
It attests bad gamemode design. If your users need third party tools to effectively play on your server then you're clearly doing something wrong. I don't know how US pullovers work, but I seriously doubt that the officers use their microphone a lot; the message is already being sent through lights and sirens.
bad gamemode design? you mean every roleplay server is a bad gamemode? k.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sew_Sumi
Посмотреть сообщение
LOL, why not give him the source so he can actually learn and modify it himself?

Why distribute an executable at all?
because he said himself that he needs binds.
he looks like he's new, so i compiled it.
autohotkey requires you to install the actual program if you want to run the .ahk script, but if i give him the .exe it will run without it.
although if it makes you stop crying, have the code.
Код:
Numpad1:: SendInput t/m This is the Los Santos Police Department, pull over to your right and shut the engine off.{enter}
Numpad2:: SendInput t/me withdraws his cuffs from his belt, wrapping them around the suspects wrists.{enter}
Numpad3:: SendInput t/tazer{enter}
Numpad4:: SendInput t/me opens the door of the cruiser, leading the suspect in before closing and locking the door.{enter}
Numpad5:: SendInput t/me arrests the suspect.{enter}

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaazS
Посмотреть сообщение
although if it makes you stop crying, have the code.
Crying? Damn kid, get banned for all I care... You're encouraging unsafe practices by distributing precompiled trash, which no-one can see what the rest of the exe may have...

After all, you can make little scripts to infect peoples PCs through AHK, and they wouldn't turn up on a virustotal scan at all.

Stop encouraging people to be reckless.

No "Crying" about it...