What phone should I buy?

Wassaup SA-MP Community,

Actually, I wanted to buy a new phone (old one wasn't working well and too old - Sony Xperia J) - So, I need your suggestions and I'mma post a poll with some phones. Actually, I need a great phone which it doesn't bring shits + viruses to me.

P.S: If I am not allowed to post a thread like this, then apologies and I'll tell the moderators to delete it.

Definitely iPhone 6.

First off, you can never get a virus, secondly it's fast.

It's the best you can get in that list.

You will regret going for iPhone soon or later.

Xperia Z is da best imo

Note 7.

Nokia 3310, they never break.

Anyway, I hate these kinda threads, get enough of them on ******** with people asking what game to buy.. At the end of the day mate, do research on what you like. I don't buy anything expensive without doing my research and deciding whether its something i'm really going to enjoy not just now, but 2 years later.

And saying "I need a great phone which it doesn't bring shits + viruses to me." Well Probably stick with Iphone as 'correct me if wrong' their apps are kinda secure & monitored where androids are not as much.
But there again, Don't know what your opening to get virus's etc.. I have a Xperia T and had it since 2012 and never once had a problem with any virus etc..

But if i did have to recommend a phone to you, It would be the oneplus 3. ****** it.

Good luck on your search.

Samsung galaxy S6 edge +

Note 7 or S7..(it's the best imo)

You should buy whatever you like, everyone has its own preference. I'd go with S7 edge or iPhone 6 because those two are powerful enough for almost anything you'd expect from a smartphone to do, for nowadays, the least.

I heard that iPhone 7 is gonna be released in the next month (September 16, 2016) - but, I am not sure if the specs are great enough or not.

So, iPhone 6 vs iPhone 7 - What should I buy?

Specs of iPhone 6: Click me!
Specs of iPhone 7: Click me!

If you are that careless to get your phone filled with viruses I really suggest you not to touch an android, first of all if you are careless enough to let viruses in, you will be careless enough to let an app access your creditcard camera, texts n shit (Permissions given to apps in android pretty much covers from keeping your screen awake to burning your phone)
If you just want a phone that works, go for an iDevice, they are good for both casual uses and more advanced stuff (tweaking them the fuck out to the point that they have more options than an android)

Iphone 7 certainly is the obvious choice here, if you have the money to pay for it that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrO.GameR
Посмотреть сообщение
If you are that careless to get your phone filled with viruses I really suggest you not to touch an android, first of all if you are careless enough to let viruses in, you will be careless enough to let an app access your creditcard camera, texts n shit (Permissions given to apps in android pretty much covers from keeping your screen awake to burning your phone)
If you just want a phone that works, go for an iDevice, they are good for both casual uses and more advanced stuff (tweaking them the fuck out to the point that they have more options than an android)

Iphone 7 certainly is the obvious choice here, if you have the money to pay for it that is.
Compare the price and the specs of an S6 and an iPhone 6S (Both same year), you'd notice that the iPhone isn't quite good, considering you're paying a bit more for that phone.

iPhones are very restricted, even though you're paying a high price for it.
(Please don't reply with "jailbreak it" because you're not actually supposed to do that, it's not an official iPhone feature)

Also, Android 6.0 added the feature of having to give permissions yourself.
So if an app wants to read texts, you yourself give it permission.

I wasn't a fan of Samsung Phones until the S6 came out, and they've been great ever since.

The Note 7 is currently the best phone on the market.
It's a mixture of the Edge features and the Note's, so you get the Edges (With their software) and the S Pen.

But if you can wait, I suggest waiting for the iPhone 7, and then comparing the iPhone with the Note to see which one is better for you.

(I don't get what all the "viruses on Android" posts are about. Unless you visit some shady websites, you'll probably be fine. You can install a free antivirus for extra protection)

If you have enough budget to buy iPhone 7 then go for it.

Samsung S7 all the way. To the smartass saying "dunt get da samsung it gets viruses" it's completely in your own hands if you get one, if you don't download from shady sites you won't get one. Also find some other arguments to try to make the iPhone sound better.

Cuz I am fan of Microsoft I suggest you to buy a Microsoft Lumia 950 XL.

The iPhone 7 has no headphone jack (as said from various sources), and I simply dislike iPhones. I don't see any fun (like what are you going to do with an iPhone when all your buddies have an Android phone?) or customization into them (mainly because it doesn't have home screens and widgets).

I'd suggest you get any decent Android phone. The S7, Motorola Droid Turbo 1/2, Lg G4/G5, any one! Don't you know that there's a bunch of reviews on *******? Why don't you do some research and decided on your own?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
.. or customization into them (mainly because it doesn't have home screens and widgets).
Ever heard of a jailbreak for iOS? ****** it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AssBlaster
Посмотреть сообщение
Ever heard of a jailbreak for iOS? ****** it.
http://www.pcworld.com/article/20244...ns_Not_To.html

Quote:

MacRumors discovered a flaw in the jailbreaking process that allows hackers to remotely plant malware onto a user's device. The flaw is located in the iOS PDF viewer. "The remote website presents a PDF that has a specifically crafted font embedded, and it is the processing of the embedded font that has the security issue," MacRumors reported. (They also add an interesting twist: Apple had fixed a similar issue in MacOS with a recent security update.) The idea of your iPhone being a hotbed for malicious interference has numerous negative penalties.

An Android phone doesn't need to be rooted to customize it to a certain point. But that wasn't my point. I generally dislike Apple stuff, though. ** no headphone jack... **

Quote:
Originally Posted by SickAttack
Посмотреть сообщение
The iPhone 7 has no headphone jack (as said from various sources), and I simply dislike iPhones. I don't see any fun (like what are you going to do with an iPhone when all your buddies have an Android phone?) or customization into them (mainly because it doesn't have home screens and widgets).

I'd suggest you get any decent Android phone. The S7, Motorola Droid Turbo 1/2, Lg G4/G5, any one! Don't you know that there's a bunch of reviews on *******? Why don't you do some research and decided on your own?
All of my close buddies have an iPhone.

iPhone it is