SA:MP freezing my computer

I am writing this again, because I didn't get any help and I don't think I will this time, because noone knows how to fucking fix this, I tried EVERYTHING!

My computer is COMPLETLY freezing when I join on a samp server or if not, it will freeze after like 5 mins of play, the sound will stutter and the single thing I can do is to restart it, the yellow light that is HDD from the central is stopping.

I bought this computer few months ago and it didn't worked since then.

WINDOWS 7
6gb RAM
2gb Video, NVIDIA
1TB memory
Intel Pentium G3260 @ 3.30GHZ 3.30 GHZ

I have NO issue with the single player mod neither with MTA or any other game.

Can someone, for god sake help me? I tried older versions of the video driver but still nothing, if anyone has a video driver working with samp for this: nVidia GeForce GT 730, please link me the driver otherwise I don't know how to fix this issue, single thing to do is to buy a new HDD but I don't think it is broken as I just bought the computer and I have issue only with SAMP..

Try samp addon

What samp addon?

You must join the singleplayer gta sa game and do it low your graphics and try again in samp

Simply change your resolution to x16 without modifying any other settings...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
Посмотреть сообщение
but I have x64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aliassassin123456
Посмотреть сообщение
DUDE, IT WORKED, I tried EVERYTHING those 3 months, YOU SAVED ME, thank you alot!! What can I do for you, man you a god, why aren't you a member of samp team? xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndreiWow
Посмотреть сообщение
DUDE, IT WORKED, I tried EVERYTHING those 3 months, YOU SAVED ME, thank you alot!! What can I do for you, man you a god, why aren't you a member of samp team? xD
Well, really easy problem to solve programmatically but he doesn't make it open source so at least I could be a patch contributor on the middle of this bugs station to save who is still using SA:MP

Do you mean 16-bit color by "x16" ?

I sex it to resolutionx16 instead of x32 and it worked!